PS4 - AOR F1 2017: PS4 Evaluation Races - Information (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F1 2017: PS4 Evaluation Races - Information (Season 14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder & League Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
PS4 - Evaluation Races: General Information

Note:
This is 3rd and final step of the sign-up process for the Main Leagues. Before taking part in the evaluation race, make sure you have signed up to the league in the sign-up thread (step 1).

The evaluation races will be hosted across 2 time periods, from 15th-18th September and 22nd-25th September.
You only need to participate in one race!

Intro:
The pre-season evaluation races are being arranged for a few reasons:

● It will work as an additional means to help us judge your league placement, by allowing us to see how you perform on race pace over a 50% distance race.

● It will give us a taste of your race craft and ability to race cleanly and stay out of trouble.

● It will show us that you are properly committed to taking part in the upcoming league season, and allow us to weed out potential inactive sign-ups before the season has started.

How to take part:
Below you can find links to a race thread for each of the evaluation race nights. Enter the thread of the race day that suits you the most, and sign up there by replying with your PSN Name. It is possible to set up multiple lobbies per evaluation race day if necessary.

It is mandatory to participate in one of these evaluation races. If you for some reason are unable to attend on all race nights, due to reasons out of your control, then leave a message in this thread to let us know. Drivers who fail to attend any of the races, without informing us with a good reason, will not be included in the league placements.

Evaluation Race #1 - Friday 15th September
Evaluation Race #2 - Saturday 16th September
Evaluation Race #3 - Sunday 17th September
Evaluation Race #4 - Monday 18th September
Evaluation Race #5 - Friday 22nd September
Evaluation Race #5.5 - Friday 22nd September
Evaluation Race #6 - Saturday 23rd September
Evaluation Race #7 - Sunday 24th September
Evaluation Race #7.5 - Sunday 24th September

More information about the race itself can be found within these threads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Quick announcement to erase any confusion. Those who have signed up for the assist leagues are not required to do an evaluation race

• Informative
Reactions: washy03

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017
Right well, I did my race but didn't screenshot my race director, because of freshers week this week I will have to see if I can do the Sunday one next week

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Notice
There is no limit to the amount of evaluation races that you can do. However, priority will always be given to those who are yet to complete an evaluation race. Please bare that in mind if you're considering signing up for another evaluation race.

Wesley3071

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Quick announcement to erase any confusion. Those who have signed up for the assist leagues are not required to do an evaluation race
Where do we sign up for the assist leagues?, struggling to find anything as new to website, thanks

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
@DON SILVA Hey man, when are the entry threads for the next evaluation races opening?
These are the final Evaluation races.
There will be no more... however, there are still a LOT of people that need to do their Evaluation races (they will be reminded shortly), so sign up... the numbers are needed.

Reactions: DON SILVA

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Guys, if you have already completed an evaluation race and have submitted your screenshots, please don't sign up for another one. Spaces are extremely limited now. Those who are yet to complete one are the priority

Dion Verhoeven

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2017
These are the final Evaluation races.
There will be no more... however, there are still a LOT of people that need to do their Evaluation races (they will be reminded shortly), so sign up... the numbers are needed.
I signed up for saturday, but in this page the links to the races of this weekend are missing so I was wondering when they were coming, however I found them anyway

Bzahh

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 21, 2017
Don’t mean to sound like I’m not interested in signing up because I definitely am, but it’s freshers week and I’ve gone out every night from Saturday and will be going out every night until Sunday which will be my last night out, I was wondering if there could possibly be an evaluation race for Monday and/or Tuesday next week?

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Don’t mean to sound like I’m not interested in signing up because I definitely am, but it’s freshers week and I’ve gone out every night from Saturday and will be going out every night until Sunday which will be my last night out, I was wondering if there could possibly be an evaluation race for Monday and/or Tuesday next week?
No can do. Sunday is the last race as we're assigning tiers after that

Status
Not open for further replies.