XB1 - AOR F1 2017: XB1 Discussion Thread (Season 14) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 2017: XB1 Discussion Thread (Season 14)

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
XB1 - Main Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues for Season 14.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Main League Sign-Ups
Assist League Sign-Ups

Last edited:

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 14
XB1 - Main Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR XB1 F1 2017 Leagues for Season 14.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Main League Sign-Ups
Assist League Sign-Ups
Quick Question.

If I opt for Racing line Corners only and Auto Gears do I need to sign up to the assists league or man league. I read on the time trial thread that I could sign up to either with these assists. I don't think I would be fast enough to get into top tier which I understand has no assists. General advice needed which league to sign up to.

Cheers

Dom

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
Quick Question.

If I opt for Racing line Corners only and Auto Gears do I need to sign up to the assists league or man league. I read on the time trial thread that I could sign up to either with these assists. I don't think I would be fast enough to get into top tier which I understand has no assists. General advice needed which league to sign up to.

Cheers

Dom
The main tiers allow these assists (RL and AG) to be enabled but the highest few tiers (depending on signups) will run with no Racing Line or Auto Gears. The assist tiers are there for people who use TC and ABS so you'll want to sign up for the main tiers. :)

Rarebaddblood

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 29, 2017
Just to ask how long till we find out where we are. I know It is difficult but just would like an update

Kyle Mitchell

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 4, 2017
● Gamertag: Kyle MitcheII
● Nationality: Canadian
● Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
● Assists used: [None]*
● Did you complete Season 13? [No]
● Speedtest result:
[Test your connection towards a UK server at speedtest.net and add your result here]
● Time Trial screenshots:
[Add your TT screenshots here once completed]

Attachments

Connor Pearce

Pro Karter
Feb 3, 2017
Hey guys, I know sign up mid season is not ideal, as the majority of the leagues are full etc. I guess my main question is, following sign up on the sign up thread, how longs does it take to find out if you are eligible for a league or failing that a response from admin informing you that there are no current spots available to you?
Cheers in advance,
PEARCE108