BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues - Season 18
PC - Discussion Thread

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F1 2018 Leagues for Season 18.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-ups [Main / Assist]

Jane Trpkov

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi! I would like to know whether the TT times set before June 30th will be valid since there is a performance update coming at the end of July and I wont be able to set any times after July 30th because i will be going on a vacation. I would also like to know on which track the evaluation races will be held.

ArrowMax

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 14, 2018
Was it discussed within the staff team to consider disabling ghosting?

While I could see that it might lead to more collisions, it would make the game more predictable. The guessing whether or not that car infront of you may or may not ghost has always bothered me and might be causing collisions itself.

If there is no strong rejection, I'd say we could try it during the eval races and make a decision for the season thereafter.

Last edited:

S4lty

Formula Karter
Oct 15, 2018
@BosslyGaming
Could there be the possibility that you have done a mistake in the Assist Evaluation Race #3 and #4?
In the thread you said that there is only allowed AG and RL...

Marko Krizman

Pro Karter
Dec 1, 2017
@Fehler3
I just want to apologise, but i can't drive the Evaluations Races i'm on Holidays betwen 26.7. and 5.8.19. I'm at Hungary (Formula 1 Hungaroring). But i set all my Hotlap Times. I was part of Season 16 at Division 2 (PC). Maybe some alternate options?

• Informative
Reactions: Fehler3

Desmond0313

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 10, 2016
Hi!

If I missed the TT deadline because of wheel issues, but I signed up in the sign-up thread beforehand, how will I get placed in a split as a reserve? The TT thread is closed now so I can't post my times.

Thanks!

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi!

If I missed the TT deadline because of wheel issues, but I signed up in the sign-up thread beforehand, how will I get placed in a split as a reserve? The TT thread is closed now so I can't post my times.

Thanks!
I'm PM'ed you.

Reactions: Desmond0313

SwedishDynamite

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2019
Hi!

I just noticed that the evaluation race part in the sign up thread has been crossed off. Does that mean that you simply get assigned to a league, or how does it work? Thank you in advance,

The Dynamite

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Dec 25, 2017
Hi!

I just noticed that the evaluation race part in the sign up thread has been crossed off. Does that mean that you simply get assigned to a league, or how does it work? Thank you in advance,

The Dynamite
When completing the sign-up and Time Trials, you’ll be placed based on that information. Evaluation races only take place shortly before the start of the league, so you will not be able to participate on those anymore.

Reactions: SwedishDynamite