PC Main - AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Evaluation Race #2 [27/07/19] - Season 18 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Main AOR F1 2019 Leagues - Evaluation Race #2 [27/07/19] - Season 18

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

SusonsteiN

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
The lobby that create Steve Jackso was impossible to play to me (only race, Q was good) I recorded my on board so I can prove the amount of lag, I repeat, impossible to play. I left the sesion on lap 21.... I have to say i got all green bars to the Host on the lobby

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
The lobby that create Steve Jackso was impossible to play to me (only race, Q was good) I recorded my on board so I can prove the amount of lag, I repeat, impossible to play. I left the sesion on lap 21.... I have to say i good all green bars to the Host on the lobby
Please upload your screenshots to the main evaluation thread. If there's anything more required (worst case redoing the evaluation race) we will contact you.

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
The lobby that create Steve Jackso was impossible to play to me (only race, Q was good) I recorded my on board so I can prove the amount of lag, I repeat, impossible to play. I left the sesion on lap 21.... I have to say i got all green bars to the Host on the lobby
Yeah you had connection bars from the start. Might have been your car jumping around.

Illicit

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2019
Anyone have a screenshot of the qualifying and could send me my time? Forgot to take a screen shot.

SusonsteiN

Pro Karter
Jun 29, 2019
Here is the link (wait some minutes to watch at fullhd). There is the final of the Q and the race start and first lap. I can upload the rest of the race if you need it. Thank you

• Useful
Reactions: Steve Jackson

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Edited my earlier Post @HaiCo
It actually should be in the main Evaluation Race thread, not here.

@HaiCo do you want the actual Quali screenshots and Race screenshots here? We always used to, so it's easy to see who was in a race with who if you need to refer to it in placement - I do have them, but no-one else posted them, so I didn't bother, but I can :)

Or I can PM them to @Hinyaldee who could update the OP if necessary.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
It actually should be in the main Evaluation Race thread, not here.

@HaiCo do you want the actual Quali screenshots and Race screenshots here? We always used to, so it's easy to see who was in a race with who if you need to refer to it in placement - I do have them, but no-one else posted them, so I didn't bother, but I can :)

Or I can PM them to @Hinyaldee who could update the OP if necessary.
If you could upload the results screenshots from qualy and the race here, that would be great!

Mysto

Formula Karter
Mar 19, 2019
Do I still need to post my screenshots in the other thread?
Little me thought it should be here to post. :)