The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
AOR F1 Leagues - Season 11
Xbox F1 League - General Discussions Thread

This is the main thread for the F1 league - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:
Race Day: Sunday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @Finch
Race Host: @George
Back-up Host: @Bence Fehér

Team List

Mercedes:
TRL Button
DizzyCupid 519

Red bull:
LuckyDog2000
Bence Feher

Williams:
CRL Rosberg
II OASIS I

Ferrari:
Finch
George

Sauber:
Blackstahill
Taylor Reynolds

McLaren:
Troyfmcg
JordanMcGonigal

Lotus:
F1 Maestro
Dan Hall

Manor:
t3hmightymidg3t
x PrO BiGGzY x

Last edited by a moderator:

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Coordinator announcement

@Finch is going to be your coordinator for this season. Be nice to him and he will be nice to you.:) Make sure to add him on Xbox Live (AOR Raikkonen) and if you have any questions about the league don't be afraid to ask him. I hope you will have a good season together!:)

Best Regards
The Genius

Reactions: Finch

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@Blackstahill will join you this season! Be nice to him.:) I hope you will have good time.

Feel free to choose your car for the season here.

@Finch will be your coordinator for the season, if you have any questions, he will be the man to ask.;)

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
I don't know where to put this but I found a new glitch, the tire glitch. This not only happens on Melbourne, but also si,versions as far as I am aware. So this is what it is. I did a lap on options and when I got back to the garage it said the set I used was at 7% wear. I choose a new set that is 0% wear. It feels good and do a decent lap. I come back to the pits and the game says that the very first set I used was at 15%. I did not even use that set and it has gained more tire wear. I come into the race and the options only last 5 laps instead of the recommended 7. I was in multiple lobbies around Melbourne and it happened in all of them and happened in a short silverstone lobby. Please spread the word to the GP2 drivers if they experience what I am experiencing. I hope you guys understand because, this affects strategy drastically. Thank you very much and rate this if you have read it and it is informative :)

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I don't know where to put this but I found a new glitch, the tire glitch. This not only happens on Melbourne, but also si,versions as far as I am aware. So this is what it is. I did a lap on options and when I got back to the garage it said the set I used was at 7% wear. I choose a new set that is 0% wear. It feels good and do a decent lap. I come back to the pits and the game says that the very first set I used was at 15%. I did not even use that set and it has gained more tire wear. I come into the race and the options only last 5 laps instead of the recommended 7. I was in multiple lobbies around Melbourne and it happened in all of them and happened in a short silverstone lobby. Please spread the word to the GP2 drivers if they experience what I am experiencing. I hope you guys understand because, this affects strategy drastically. Thank you very much and rate this if you have read it and it is informative :)
This glitch happens when you do multiple sessions in a row, often randomly as it will sometimes effect one driver and not another in the same lobby. Its not that it doesn't put the wear on the correct set of tyres, but that it doesn't allow you to change tyres. The most obvious way to check is after the first run to see if you can put on a set of primes so that you don't accidentally destroy your tyres that just became your race set. I'm not sure what causes it but I suffered it in the mini-season when we had to restart a round. The best way to avoid this is to restart the game with each new lobby. While its a pain in the *** it is the best way to make sure the lobby doesn't have any small glitches and bugs.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Please notice this, in order to prevent glitches and lag: it is highly recommended you use wired connection for all the races and you should accept the invites from the Xbox home screen, or not enter any offline game mode and accept the invite via the main menu of F1 2015. Please rate this informative once you have read this.
@TRL Button @CRL Rosberg @Troyfmcg @JordanMcGonigal @LuckyDog2000 @DizzyCupid 519 @Bence Fehér @George @II OASIS I
@TRL Button @CRL Rosberg @Troyfmcg @JordanMcGonigal @LuckyDog2000 @DizzyCupid 519 @Bence Fehér @George @II OASIS I
Just using this reply finch so i have everyone tagged, if any tier 1 drivers are wanting something to do tonight im hosting a lobby around Sochi from 8pm, normal aor rules will apply, first come first served if people are interested, gt is x PrO BiGGzY x

• Informative
Reactions: Finch

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
So lads, what car am I gonna have to be in. I swear down if it's a car I hate....

image.png

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I told you in the message oh well your in the torro rosso
There is a glitch for him in that car so he can pick an other car.

Brendon Leigh

2-time AOR F1 Champion & F1 Esports Champion
Mar 4, 2016
so what is going to happen with trl button? i was told hes not racing anymore. if thats the case cant maestro go as my team mate?

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
so what is going to happen with trl button? i was told hes not racing anymore. if thats the case cant maestro go as my team mate?
He hasn't put it in the forums so he will still be racing.