XB1 - AOR F1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR F1 - Main Thread

Are you excited for this season?

• Total voters

TRL Button

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 5, 2015
Hey guys unfortunately im not going be able to participate in AOR this season as recently I have been offered a job and they want me to work sundays I will try to sort something regarding my days off in the future but sadly I have to drop out of this season.

Hopefully I can return for S12.

Good Luck to all the drivers on this season.

Last edited:

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver update:

Please welcome @Meireloso to the tier!

@Finch will be your coordinator and will help you find a car. Any questions ask him.:)

• Informative
Reactions: Finch

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Announcment

@Jack (CRL Hamilton) has been crawling back to us and will join this league as a reserve driver. He will recieve an invite if a driver does not show up but should be ready for every week as a stand by.

@Finch will be your coordinator so if you have any questions please contact him between business hours (2-5 AM).

Welcome!

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
@Finch yesterday my Xbox live needed to be renewed and me being the idiot that I am I accidentally renewed iit on a different account. My 'new' gamertag is BattyAgate2378

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
@Finch yesterday my Xbox live needed to be renewed and me being the idiot that I am I accidentally renewed iit on a different account. My 'new' gamertag is BattyAgate2378
If you set that account as your home xbox you can use xbox live on your other account 'taylor the vole'

F1Maestro26

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 12, 2015
@Finch can you remove the DNS against my name for the first 4 races of the championship please.