PS4 - AOR F2 Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix [25/06/2017] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F2 Round 9 - Hungarian Grand Prix [25/06/2017]

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Given I drove from 14th after turn 1 to 2nd on a 2 stop I remember it well :p
I'm getting flashbacks to that pitstop now... Was 1.2 seconds ahead and still got held in the pits. I think @xXVik-StarRxX is gonna 1 stop every race this season :p

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Was it Bankai? He's always in the socials, as is Cherry, so one of them :D
Nope. Bcolt is the one triggered about him.
Maybe a lot.
I'm 99% sure it was :p
Well this is news to me, just for the record me and Bcolt never crossed paths once during the race. (I was at the back the whole time before retiring around halfway)
So if he is indeed a tad annoyed with me, I have to assume it was my tongue in cheek comments in the social thread after the race, if that's true Bcolt then I'm disappointed as I always thought you had thicker skin then that.

But if you still have an issue with what I originally said Bcolt, then please PM me and we can discuss it like gentlemen later.(y)

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Well this is news to me, just for the record me and Bcolt never crossed paths once during the race. (I was at the back the whole time before retiring around halfway)
So if he is indeed a tad annoyed with me, I have to assume it was my tongue in cheek comments in the social thread after the race, if that's true Bcolt then I'm disappointed as I always thought you had thicker skin then that.

But if you still have an issue with what I originally said Bcolt, then please PM me and we can discuss it like gentlemen later.(y)
You do know it was me, not Bcolt? Anyway, it might not have been you but I'm pretty sure it was. If it was, don't let people through by sitting on the apex of a one line 5th gear corner in future :p

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
You do know it was me, not Bcolt? Anyway, it might not have been you but I'm pretty sure it was. If it was, don't let people through by sitting on the apex of a one line 5th gear corner in future :p
No wasn't me Demon, I left before halfway and hadn't been lapped upto that point, it would mean that an AI was in control of my car, in that case I should have retired before instead.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
No wasn't me Demon, I left before halfway and hadn't been lapped upto that point, it would mean that an AI was in control of my car, in that case I should have retired before instead.
It was quali

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
It was quali
During qualy I don't recall holding up anyone, I always keep an eye on the track map and move out of the way on the straights not go slow through corners. There was another Toro Rosso car in the field that was struggling and lagging a lot I would suspect it was them, but if it somehow was me then I apologise.

nummer92

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 11, 2015
Managed now a 19,5 on SS and a 20.2 on S . Both were really good laps so maybe I am not starting too far back

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
fvck this. front wing damage costing me almost a second a lap and I picked up 2 warnings with it. No way should I have lost that race.