AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Main Discussion Thread - Season 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Main Discussion Thread - Season 2

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
AOR Hype Energy F2 Sprint Leagues - Season 2
PC/XB1/PS4 - Main Discussion Thread

AORF2SprintBannerSeason2.png

This thread can be used for general league discussion by all drivers who have signed up - or want to sign up - to the AOR F2 Sprint Leagues for Season 2.

If you have read the information/rules threads, but still have some questions or concerns, then feel free to raise them here and we will try to answer. This is to keep the sign-up threads clean.

If you haven't yet read the important threads, please do so:

League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar
Sign-Ups

Last edited:

Fc_Bart_

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
Hi, i have a question about the sign-up time trials. Do i have to do them without TC & ABS even though i already put in my sign-up that i use both of them? Thanks in advance.

Fc_Bart_

Formula Karter
Oct 10, 2016
Hi, i have a question about the sign-up time trials. Do i have to do them without TC & ABS even though i already put in my sign-up that i use both of them? Thanks in advance.
Question has been answered. Should probably read a little better

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
Hey! I'm really worried about the future of this type of league. It is a fantastic concept and I really do enjoy driving here.

The F2 sprint leagues are really lacking interest or people don't know that this concept is avalible in AOR. I'd really appreciate any kind of advertising on AOR's or even Hype's and Elgato's Twitter account. We are lacking drivers and it is really sad to see as we had about 30 starters last season on PS4. Please do something!

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hey! I'm really worried about the future of this type of league. It is a fantastic concept and I really do enjoy driving here.

The F2 sprint leagues are really lacking interest or people don't know that this concept is avalible in AOR. I'd really appreciate any kind of advertising on AOR's or even Hype's and Elgato's Twitter account. We are lacking drivers and it is really sad to see as we had about 30 starters last season on PS4. Please do something!
Should be coming soon.

Reactions: Schnixel

GSYGingerNinja

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2017
The race calendar says round 1 is today but on league information it says the league starts tomorrow, but even so do we have enough people on the xbox side?

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
The race calendar says round 1 is today but on league information it says the league starts tomorrow, but even so do we have enough people on the xbox side?
No. The calendar will be updated when a date is set. The season is still postponed.

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I'm not ignoring that comment - but I don't see any advantages to it at the moment. A lot of people can't race midweek, and I see it creating more problems that it would fix.

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I'm not ignoring that comment - but I don't see any advantages to it at the moment. A lot of people can't race midweek, and I see it creating more problems that it would fix.
Why not create a Thursday interest thread?

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
the issue right now is 0 promotion for the league, last season it was heavily promoted, maybe interest just isn't there anymore but little effort was made to make this even work lol

Reactions: Schnixel

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Minimal 13-15 for me. PS4 has just about hit that number - but PC & XB1 only have 6 & 5 confirmed (TTs done etc etc) sign-ups, as far as I can see.