AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Main Discussion Thread - Season 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Main Discussion Thread - Season 2

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
@BosslyGaming anynews on the ps4 side or is this no longer going a head because the ps4 number is there. People are just going to loss there intrested if there just going to be awaiting for a yes or no

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
@BosslyGaming anynews on the ps4 side or is this no longer going a head because the ps4 number is there. People are just going to loss there intrested if there just going to be awaiting for a yes or no
As said news will be when the set deadline is hit. :)

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017

Schnixel

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F2 Sprint Champion
Dec 28, 2017
Announcement
I am happy to announce that we will be trialing a league on the PS4 platform, beginning from Spain onwards. More news will be out about this in the coming days.

@ii_Deccaaaaa_ii @Fc_Bart_ @amesto17 TTs are still required from you three so you can be included in the placements.

Tagging all PS4 drivers
@Schnixel @kam @Lakitu886 @joshualuke1993 @VettelFan05 @de-thomas @InFinityzzHD @Milan @Champ-92 @Adrilocdoc @AOR Gizmo
Good news, finally! But I can already say that I'm going to miss next week's race. Class Trip.

Reactions: Champ-92

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Announcement
I am happy to announce that we will be trialing a league on the PS4 platform, beginning from Spain onwards. More news will be out about this in the coming days.

@ii_Deccaaaaa_ii @Fc_Bart_ @amesto17 TTs are still required from you three so you can be included in the placements.

Tagging all PS4 drivers
@Schnixel @kam @Lakitu886 @joshualuke1993 @VettelFan05 @de-thomas @InFinityzzHD @Milan @Champ-92 @Adrilocdoc @AOR Gizmo
Amazing news :) :) Whooo Thanks @BosslyGaming

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Announcement

Tagging all PS4 drivers
Great, thanks for the Tag.

Thijs

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 18, 2017
Announcement

Tagging all PS4 drivers
I could join the ps4 league if there is no PC league. I already signed for the PC and there is a TT so then when you allow me I will include my PS4 IGN

Reactions: Farewell AOR

BosslyGaming

Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
I could join the ps4 league if there is no PC league. I already signed for the PC and there is a TT so then when you allow me I will include my PS4 IGN
You can join PS4 yes. I'll need you to redo the sign-up for the PS4 if you're doing so.

• Agree
Reactions: Farewell AOR

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
I think the reason for this league's lack of popularity is because no one really knows it even exists. Twitter account has not once promoted it, and I was lucky to find it myself.

I will ask some of the Saturday social regulars to see if they want to join this league. I feel like if we're gonna get this started with enough sign-ups, after break week 1 is probably the ideal time.

Aside from this, I appreciate all effort being done and I hope we can get the (PC) league running soon!