AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Sign Up Thread - Season 2 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR F2 Sprint Leagues - Sign Up Thread - Season 2

Zerd

S16 AOR PC F4 Champion
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2017
Depends on availability. Preferably I'd like to keep it as a Saturday.
I know atleast 2 people who would do if a different day, I'm going to assume going back 2 back days of league racing doesn't sound attractive to alot of people

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
I know atleast 2 people who would do if a different day, I'm going to assume going back 2 back days of league racing doesn't sound attractive to alot of people
I'd do it if it's on Thursday or Tuesday ;)

SMEAJ

S14 AOR PC F4 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Aug 20, 2017
Any more news about when/if this league will begin? There still hasn't been much/any publicity from the AOR twitter advertising the sprint leagues, so I feel like if this goes out I think from there that's about as many sign-ups as we'll get.

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Any more news about when/if this league will begin? There still hasn't been much/any publicity from the AOR twitter advertising the sprint leagues, so I feel like if this goes out I think from there that's about as many sign-ups as we'll get.
Completly agree Mate, seems that I came here for nothing...would be sad cause I prepared myself a lot in F1 2017 for these F2 Races & for what ? All for nothing ? Feel left behind & pretty gutted so far cause I know my Qualitys in terms of fair Racing. Atleast I am happy to be a Member of AOR which is cool enough I think but I do wanted to drive as well. And yes I do think that it's really unfair to push & promote only the Top Guys in AOR, cause as a League we should really focus on future Talents around here.

"The Respect on the Racetrack is more important then any Result to me" / Champ-92

• Agree
Reactions: Farewell AOR

Sailenc

Pro Karter
Feb 8, 2018
Last seasson i never raced and had so much fun in this sprint league its so sad this is happening hopefully something is done sometime soon.

Reactions: Champ-92

amesto17

Junior Karter
Apr 22, 2018
● Platform: ps4
● Gamertag: amesto17
● Nationality: english
Assists used: pit assists
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? yes

Did you take part in Season 1? no
● Speedtest result:
1524389903673.png

Jul!en

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jul 15, 2017
Please only count my sign up if the league's gonna run on Tues, Wed or Thurs

● Platform: PC
● Gamertag:
AVR Julien2395
● Nationality: Dutch
Assists used: Assists are for noobs (burn) - none.
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? Nah - kidding, yes.
Did you take part in Season 1? no u
● Speedtest result: Not dis pls

lol.jpg

re1n

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 9, 2017
realised i cant make any of the nights

Last edited:

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Attention
The final sign up deadline is set at May 5th at 8:00pm UK Time. The XB1 And PC platforms do not currently have enough drivers for a league so for a league to be formed, they will need to get more sign ups in the next week. The PS4 platform should have enough to at least Trial a league, and more info will come out when the sign up deadline is hit.

(The above is still subject to change and is not absolutely final)

Farewell AOR

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 27, 2017
Attention
The final sign up deadline is set at May 5th at 8:00pm UK Time. The XB1 And PC platforms do not currently have enough drivers for a league so for a league to be formed, they will need to get more sign ups in the next week. The PS4 platform should have enough to at least Trial a league, and more info will come out when the sign up deadline is hit.

Sounds like good news on the PS4 side :) whoo

Champ-92

Pro Karter
Apr 3, 2018
Attention

Check (y)

S40TYD

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2017
Unfortunately i won't be racing on a Saturday night. I would consider being a reserve if this is possible.

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
● Gamertag: [mattyd2511 (PS4)]
● Nationality: [British]
Assists used: [None]
Have you read and understood the AOR Rules? [Yes]
Did you take part in Season 14? [Yes]
● Speedtest result:
1525714483250.png

Reserve Place, Cannot compete every weekend.

Post requested by @joshualuke1993

• Burn
Reactions: joshualuke1993

advanceapple

F1 Reserve Driver
Aug 11, 2017
I run on 2 conditions:
1) my data is the same as the F4 registration so I do not want to report all the data.
2) last season was more a destruction of the derby, so let's avoid this.
if you accept me, I prefer the toro rosso.
Platform PS4.

joshualuke1993

S14 AOR PS4 F6 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I run on 2 conditions:
1) my data is the same as the F4 registration so I do not want to report all the data.
2) last season was more a destruction of the derby, so let's avoid this.
if you accept me, I prefer the toro rosso.
Platform PS4.
@BosslyGaming He runs in my league and im happy to add him