Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
AOR XB1 F3 League - Season 14
Driver Introduction Thread

Hey and welcome to the AOR F1 Leagues!

Use this thread to introduce yourself to your fellow competitors for the coming season!

Some general questions you can answer to get the ball rolling:

1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)

2. What's your previous league racing experience?

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead?

Feel free to add anything else you feel like sharing as well.

We wish you all the best of luck for the season ahead and hope you will get to have some clean and enjoyable racing on track!

• What?
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Yeah hi im Fred
Im 15, british and i use a pad
2X AOR assists runner up. Thought id give no assists a go. Member of EVR Motorsport
Hoping mid table to higher up. Dont really know how the season will pan out. Best of luck to everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie183

VRT Master

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 28, 2017
1. Who are you?

Right then, I'm Josh, 15 going 16 on December 24th. I'm British (English) and I use a pad when racing. I'm part of the ESR team. Pretty much the main info there, if people wanna know more @ me.

This is my debut season in AOR, but I've raced in social's for RGL and TWRL, I'm not new to league racing but I did start this year in January in VRL.

I'm hoping for some solid results and battles. Honestly I'd love the championship but I'm happy to get points early on..

Jamie183

XB1 F1 League Runner & S13 XB1 Assist 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Sep 18, 2016
1. Who are you? (Tell us a bit about yourself - name, age, nationality, racing equipment, etc)
I'm Jamie, I'm 17 and I'm your coordinator for the season (you decide whether that's a good or bad thing ;) )
I play on the pad and am British but I strongly dislike all the British F1 drivers currently on the grid.
F1 2016 was my first game league racing and it was pretty successful on the whole. I raced in the assist tiers in S12 and S13 and came 3rd then 1st, winning 10 races overall.
I'm hoping for consistent points but I don't really know what to expect, if I don't make any mistakes and I improve over the season I'll be happy.

Also I'll be uploading my race highlights to youtube here if you're interested :) www.youtube.com/c/jamie183

• Faff
Reactions: Joseph Baigent

devoutfire3

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 15, 2015
1. Who are you? My name is Marcel and im 16 and British. I use a pad to race and am part of ESR.

2. What's your previous league racing experience? Raced in F4 last season and in two other leagues on 2016 since april. Im racing in 5 leagues on F1 2017

3. What are you expecting & hoping to achieve in the season ahead? Hoping to score some points this season not expecting much more

George16

Formula Karter
Apr 5, 2017
Hi guys, My name is George, 21 and British from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I race on the pad and made my debut in league racing last season in (S13) F4 and coped ok with just the 1 podium in Canada. Hopefully for this season I can compete certainly within the points with aims to hopefully make the podium a few times and maybe better who knows... :woot:Looking forward to starting my first full season against you all on Sunday!

LKay91

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I am 23 from France. I race with a pad.
I started league racing last season in F3.
This season I really want to have some fun racing with you, gaining points in each race and get some podiums would be nice.
Looking forward to race with you guys !

Reactions: StubbornGymnast

xJazah

GP2 Reserve Driver
Nov 11, 2014
Hello lads, my name is James. I'm 22 from Britain.
I raced in season 9 and 9.5 in GP2 (as it was at the time) being a regular race victor contender.
I love competitive and clean racing and will be fighting for the championship.
I know of a few quick guys in here already so hopefully we have a close c'ship this season.

Reactions: AOR Reversal

Olliverhagstrom

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 20, 2016
Hello, i am 21 years old my name is Olliver Hagström and i'm from the northern part of Sweden.
I race on a logitech G920 wheel in a very old Petter solberg playseat. Made my debut in league racing last season in F3 and managed to get fifth in the standings and first in the constructors, so my goal this season is the drivers championship but since i now run no assists compared to using RL last season we'll se how it goes.
I'm known as Kinky when racing due to my gamertag xXMGXxSoKinKy, made that account when i was 13 years old and it was really cool at the time but not so much now, but i don't want to change it either because i've had it so long ;)
So the reason i do this is to have clean racing, hopefully this season will be better on those terms than last season :)
And also you might be able to "enjoy" my girlfriend singing wierd swedish songs for you guys depending on her mood for the day ;)

Reactions: LKay91

Heis

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 31, 2017
Hi, I'm 21 years old and my name is Lukas and I'm from Sweden. I'm a wheel user and use a Fanatec V2.5 and CSL Elite LC pedals.
I was in F4 in season 13 where i managed to get 3 2nd places and a win after struggling a bit at the start.
Not sure what to expect but I'm hoping i can score regular points and maybe get a podium.

Reactions: Olliverhagstrom

LCR Leopard

S14 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 14, 2017
Hi my name is Yanis but you can call me Leopard, i am 13 and from England but i prefer to be known as German. i use the wheel (Logitech G920)
Co-founder of TOR
my other leagues are TOR, LCR, The F1 league
It is my first season in AOR and with no assists if u say the racing line isn't an assist
Hoping i can challenge for the title but we'll see

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Hi...

I'm Rees, more commonly known as AOR Reversal. I'm 19, Welsh, but live in the South of England #TeamSouth.
Been racing on here since Season 8, and have been an AOR F1 regular ever since season 9.

At the start of this game I made the decision to switch to the wheel, a Logitech G920, in the attempt to compete at eSports events and go to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately that hasn't turned out as planned, as with work, a broken ankle and a few illnesses I haven't been able to put in the game time as planned. (I think my game time on 2017 is like 20 hours or something silly).

With me not being up to scratch, and not even having enough to complete my sign up, I find myself here in F3. I personally my think these lower leagues of AOR are more fun, more competitive, and no where near as stressful as F1, and I'm really looking forward to getting started this Sunday! I have some really old friends and rivals here this season, and I really looking forward to it.

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Hi...

I'm Rees, more commonly known as AOR Reversal. I'm 19, Welsh, but live in the South of England #TeamSouth.
Been racing on here since Season 8, and have been an AOR F1 regular ever since season 9.

At the start of this game I made the decision to switch to the wheel, a Logitech G920, in the attempt to compete at eSports events and go to Abu Dhabi. Unfortunately that hasn't turned out as planned, as with work, a broken ankle and a few illnesses I haven't been able to put in the game time as planned. (I think my game time on 2017 is like 20 hours or something silly).

With me not being up to scratch, and not even having enough to complete my sign up, I find myself here in F3. I personally my think these lower leagues of AOR are more fun, more competitive, and no where near as stressful as F1, and I'm really looking forward to getting started this Sunday! I have some really old friends and rivals here this season, and I really looking forward to it.
Ur just gonna win every race with ur F1 pace, they best move u up if u are winning all the time xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1506764112][/DOUBLEPOST]The names Biggzy, im hoping ive finally got to the point on AOR where i need no introduction, going for the championship of course, but i’ll be happy with a top 3 and a few race wins xD

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Ur just gonna win every race with ur F1 pace, they best move u up if u are winning all the time xD
[DOUBLEPOST=1506764112][/DOUBLEPOST]The names Biggzy, im hoping ive finally got to the point on AOR where i need no introduction, going for the championship of course, but i’ll be happy with a top 3 and a few race wins xD
Nah man trust me when I say I'm just trying to finish on the lead lap... I've not turned a corner since league placement :dead:

TeakQuickshare

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 23, 2017
My name is Emil (you can call me Teak), I'm 20 and from Denmark. I'm a pad driver and I started league racing last year, where I was in tier 2 of AOR. I was initially placed in F2 again this season but as you can see I was moved down from F2 with Iceberg going the other way. The reason for this being that I need the racing line to be competitive, so hopefully I will have a good season. I hope to be a consistant pointscorer, but to be honest I really dont know what to expect, but I hope the season ahead will offer some good racing.