PS4 - AOR F3 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 - Main Thread

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 4, 2015
*Driver Notice*

@AntiOtto will be joining F3 for the rest of the season, and will be taking my seat in the Renault as I'm unable to race for the rest of the season.
Also joining F3 as a Reserve, will be @JammyJames.

Guys, can you please add @xXVik-StarRxX and @DemoN on PSN. This is so we can get invites to you easily.

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Announcement

As you may or may not already know, I will be taking over the coordination of this tier following @Bankai_Bullett's premature end to the season. This shouldn't effect things very much, but I just want to affirm a few things that I expect to see in a tier I manage:

1. All absences must be reported ON THE FORUMS by replying to the thread of the race concerning this. I do not accept messages on twitter or via PSN because there is no guarantee that this will be received and read, and there is also a harder time proving the legitimacy of the absence if it is away from the forums.
  2. The PSN chat is not to be used during the race by anyone other than myself in the event of urgent notice. Not everyone has their notifications disabled and this can be very distracting. It also makes it harder for people to acknowledge any important information that I may need to send through the chat.
  3. Twitter and PSN conversations are fine to take place, however, anything of substance concerning the racing (particularly with regards to stewards enquiries) should be discussed on the forums instead. Any aggression in these chats will not be tolerated.
  4. Don't annoy me
Bear all that in mind and the last four rounds will hopefully run nice and smoothly and I won't have to award any blacklists...

@McGrady-I @leedamastr @RoadRunner @mazais5727 @xXVik-StarRxX @Jonas-NHK @Nexus1011 @Hasnain @Flying F1NN @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL @zWoody @iceman82100 @Digsha @Veztokh @jfgongora95 @CRAZY--LEGS @AntiOtto @SBL_Mali_Kekec @AshRichardson_F1 @JammyJames

McGrady-I

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 5, 2017
Sorry guys, I have some private stuff going on and can't race anymore this season probably. I would maybe stay as a reserve if that's possible but can't promise to join for another race.

Was a pleasure racing you guys here in my first AOR Season

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Right let's get this mess sorted out then...