PS4 - AOR F3 Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 10 - British Grand Prix - 17/12/17 @ 8PM UK

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
I thought the same when I've seen your monaco video. I was really struggling on traction there and your race looked like you used traction control :D
Yeah, I can send you the last laps if you want, I gained so much time there visually. A DRS zone after Luffield would have helped me ;)
I thought for sure you had me going in to Copse on lap 24 I think it was? Then you swiped back inside as I moved to sort of throw you off a bit.
In any case, I will never use that saved setup on this track again. Back to the drawing board.

AshRichardson_F1

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Feb 4, 2017
And please for everything F1 and AOR, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE THE SESSION IF YOU RETIRE. If the slipstream glitch happens cause of that, the rest of the race will literally be a train and nobody will be able to pass pretty much.

Don’t be that guy....even if you’re pissy about something that wasn’t your fault.

End rant.
It's nice to see someone else saying this rather than me!

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
It's nice to see someone else saying this rather than me!
Again, it's not something that could ever be policed or adhered to. People are going to be disconnected / have game freezes, and people are going to leave in the heat of the moment if their race goes sour.
Don't blame the person for leaving, blame the poorly constructed game.

Nexus1011

F1 1st Driver
Apr 14, 2016
Q: 2nd
Very wet quali but i managed to do a great lap to put it up on P2 only 0.034 behind @AshRichardson_F1 ...if i didn't get a wheelspin in last corner i would have had enough time to get a Pole.

R: 2nd (S-M)
Me and @AshRichardson_F1 outpaced whole field on Sunday...since Lap 1 we had probably around 0.5 to 1 sec over everyone.
Until Lap 12 i was inside @AshRichardson_F1 1 sec but then i got a pretty big understeer moment trough the Maggots and Becketts as tyre wear started to kick in and i've lost nice slipstream. Also it's very hard to follow a car around here because of dirty air.
@AshRichardson_F1 had just a tad bit of more pace on worn tyres and in L14 i've decided to Pit in for Mediums...that was a wrong decision as @AshRichardson_F1 pitted in L15 for SuperSofts and i had no chance of cathing him...really bad decision.
I don't know why i went for Mediums...terrible decision.
Last 7 or 8 laps i've slowed down because there was no need for risky laps at that point as i had 10 sec advantage over P3...

Congrats on @AshRichardson_F1 great win! You deserved it mate!

Quali lap + Race highlights:

• Happy
Reactions: AshRichardson_F1

oo7_pROF3SSIONAL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Sep 29, 2015
Q: 2nd
Very wet quali but i managed to do a great lap to put it up on P2 only 0.034 behind @AshRichardson_F1 ...if i didn't get a wheelspin in last corner i would have had enough time to get a Pole.

R: 2nd (S-M)
Me and @AshRichardson_F1 outpaced whole field on Sunday...since Lap 1 we had probably around 0.5 to 1 sec over everyone.
Until Lap 12 i was inside @AshRichardson_F1 1 sec but then i got a pretty big understeer moment trough the Maggots and Becketts as tyre wear started to kick in and i've lost nice slipstream. Also it's very hard to follow a car around here because of dirty air.
@AshRichardson_F1 had just a tad bit of more pace on worn tyres and in L14 i've decided to Pit in for Mediums...that was a wrong decision as @AshRichardson_F1 pitted in L15 for SuperSofts and i had no chance of cathing him...really bad decision.
I don't know why i went for Mediums...terrible decision.
Last 7 or 8 laps i've slowed down because there was no need for risky laps at that point as i had 10 sec advantage over P3...

Congrats on @AshRichardson_F1 great win! You deserved it mate!

Quali lap + Race highlights:
I️ would have to respectfully disagree you and Ash did not outpace the field on Sunday. Some people were being held up behind 3rd place for like half the race, especially at the start.

You did drive a really solid race though. Congrats for a well controlled 2nd place :)

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P14
Race - P12
For qualifying I filled my car up with a bit extra fuel, I was improving lap on lap but when the track conditions were at their best I had no fuel left, I was going faster than my best lap even whilst coasting in lean mix. This meant that I ended up P14 in qualifying.
I tried to be as cautious as possible on lap 1 to keep my nose clean as I wouldn't wanna be doing extra stops in that pit lane. The whole first stint I was at the back of that long train that originated from P3 and so on lap 7 I decided to try an get an undercut on everyone in the train. I gained about a net 4 or 5 positions I think overall, however my pace was not good and I was basically overtaken by everyone behind on fresher tyres. Ended up bringing the car home in P12 after penalties, which I'm kinda annoyed about cos some of them were just careless.
Anyway, congrats to @AshRichardson_F1 on the win and to @Nexus1011 and @mazais5727 on the podium

Reactions: AshRichardson_F1