PS4 - AOR F3 Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - 21/1/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix - 21/1/18 @ 8PM UK

Bankai_Bullett

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 4, 2015
Round 13 - Italian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 21st January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
Driving a Ferrari it is important to get a good result here, home race for Ferrari and im feeling hyped for it!

zWoody

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 18, 2014
Breaking news, I won't be at this race. Most know it already but just posting here cus I have to. I'll be karting in California :D
Win this sh**, Sean.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Pretty sure last season it rained here and I got wiped out at T1/2 by some1. Please no repeat of both :p

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report
Qualifying - P12
Race - P7
Didn't really get much chance to practice going into this weekend so wasn't really expecting that much. My lap was decent although I was too tentative through the second chicane.
Decided to go for a contra strategy from S to SS from P11 on the grid after Vik's penalty. Start wasn't the best but kept my nose clean through the first chicane and came out 9th. Was following @leedamastr for the next 2 laps and almost got him on lap in the second chicane. On lap 3, I was wary about the cars behind and ended up braking too late and running into the side of Lee. He survived but I ended up spinning. Also just saw that @SBL_Mali_Kekec got an illegal overtake thanks to that, so sorry about that, was completely my fault. After that I was in 12th I think but @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL caught up and overtook me on lap 8. On lap 9 he made a mistake on the exit of parabolica and I managed to get back past. Then on lap 10 almost lost it out of Lesmo 2 and he got back past. On lap 11 he had a poor run through Ascari, I got through but he pitted anyway. After that my DRS broke but there was no one close in front of me so didn't really matter anyway. On lap 15 I pitted for supers to go the end, came out 13th and was going to be chasing after the group ahead that was about 5s up the road. Managed to get past oo7 after he went wide through parabolica and then past Digsha and Mali after their incident. From then on I was basically on my own and brought the car home in P7.
Points again, but annoyed at the spin cos I potentially could've been in the battle for 4th without it, but then again so could've many others.
Anyway, congrats to @AshRichardson_F1 on the win and to @Nexus1011 and @DemoN on the podium.
Highlights won't probably be up till next week, bit busy this week

Reactions: AshRichardson_F1