PS4 - AOR F3 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 11/03/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix - 11/03/18 @ 8PM UK

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 19 - Brazilian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 11th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Autódromo José Carlos Pace
Laps: 36

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

JammyJames

Pro Karter
Feb 13, 2018
Hi guys. Out tonight for mother’s day so might not be racing. Can I get an invite just in case I’m back in time? Thanks

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P13
Race - P6
The lap was ok, 1st and sectors were not the best. Finished in P13, just under 6 tenths off pole. Had a decent run off the line, decided to slot in behind Vik into T1. Out of T2 there were a couple of incidents and in trying to avoid these, I touched the grass on the outside of T3, lost the back end and whilst correcting ended up hitting Caxaxic unfortunately. However, I was through the first sector unscathed. Onto the next lap and Woody got me into T1, I had a poor exit of 2 which meant Calzo and Vik slipped by as well. On lap 3, Calzo and Vik had an incident at the end of the second sector which allowed me through. A few laps later Lee made a mistake through T1 which allowed me to get by upto 10th.
I went for quite a safe strategy from softs onto mediums for this one which meant I could push more on the tyres. I came in on lap 15 and came about 3s behind Lee who was a few seconds behind the pack. The pack was battling allowing me to keep a reasonable distance even on mediums compared to their softer tyres on their 2 stop strategies. I was basically running my own race and once they pitted I tried to push to have a 6s gap as I had 6s of penalties. I was catching Mazais at the end, but couldn't get within DRS and ran out of laps basically.
In the end it was P6, I don't think I deserved on pace and I got lucky with all the battling that happened in the middle part of the race but I'll happily take it.
Congrats to @Flying F1NN on the win and to @AshRichardson_F1 and @oo7_pROF3SSIONAL on the podium.
And finally huge congrats to @AshRichardson_F1 on the title, was always up there near the front (other than Monaco, but we'll allow it) and thoroughly deserves it.