PS4 - AOR F3 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 18/03/18 @ 8PM UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F3 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 18/03/18 @ 8PM UK

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
-

Jonas-NHK

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 3, 2016
Cant race tomorrow i got a handball game away won’t make it home in time. Sorry guys for the absence.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Apologies for the late post but I won't be able to make this race. We've been to visit my uncle who is currently ill and it was the last chance to see him before an operation next week and we have not long came back from his so you can imagine I'm a little tired, plus won't be eating until after 8pm.

I wish everyone who is racing a great end of season. If I don't race with some of you again, good luck in the future :) Brazil was enough to convince me I can still scrap it out for a decent result in AOR ;)

Reactions: xXVik-StarRxX

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Never been so bored in all my life but damn that feels good :D

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P9
Race - P7
Did 3 laps, 2 in my first run. First lap was a banker, 2nd one got invalidated at the triple chicane. On my final lap I cut T1... So I was stuck with my banker that put me P9.
Had a decent start off the line, space opened up in front of me which allowed me to take the outside line. Had to go off track to avoid the carnage on the inside but when I returned going into T2, we were going 3 wide and unfortunately I got forced off, I didn't return straight away cos there probably would've been more carnage, because of that I was on the grass and basically at the back of the pack. On the next lap I got past @Bankai_Bullett (who had damage) around T3. A couple of laps later I closed up to @xXVik-StarRxX, almost ran into the back of him at the chicane cos I braked weirdly for some reason, which allowed @mazais5727 through. I decided to come in on lap 4, and do a 2 stop, I had nothing to lose with the position I was in so I thought why not. However, my pace was so poor in my second thanks to having a lot of understeer. Had a weird situation where the game gave me 3 warnings for one track extension. For my second stop, I sped into the pitlane *facepalm* and added some extra downforce. Car felt much better and managed to catch and overtake @SBL_Mali_Kekec and @xXVik-StarRxX. Also managed to get (what I think) a first ever fastest lap (I know it's nothing much but hey it's something at least). Anyways in the end it was P7.
Congrats to @DemoN on the win and to @JammyJames and @zWoody on the podium.

• Friendly
Reactions: DemoN