PS4 - AOR F5 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/2018 8PM UK] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix [14/01/2018 8PM UK]

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Round 12 - Belgian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 14th January 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Laps: 22

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- OTG

Last edited:

OTG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 3, 2014
I won’t be able to attend sadly. Last minute plans.

Francis mcginn

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Aug 13, 2015
I can’t believe it crashed for from the lead after yet qualifying p3 and taking p1 on lap one then pulling away after that then I hadn’t a 10 sec gap crash over the kerb on pouhun got a red wing and finished p3

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I can’t believe it crashed for from the lead after yet qualifying p3 and taking p1 on lap one then pulling away after that then I hadn’t a 10 sec gap crash over the kerb on pouhun got a red wing and finished p3
No worries M8.
We'll have a re run.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Last edited:

pepper_F1

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jul 20, 2014
My Spa Highlights:

The race that could have been so much more, but oh well, that's how racing works, hoping for a better race in Monza.

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Video will say it all I think. Bottled qualy but got op into P3 in lap 1. Unfortunately I made some contact in the progress, which was 100 percent my fault. Almost had P3 in the bag already untill I made a stupid mistake and spun of the curb at the end of sector 2. After that I made another mistake into Pouhon which put me down to the back end of the points. In the end of the race though some strangte things happened. At 8:28 in de video my team mate got stuck in the pits on my screen. As you can see he is still in the pits on my screen in the final lap. Then at 9:21 I suddenly lose a position to??? Nobody? Interseting :p

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
@REYLAP_93 @Francis mcginn @OTG @Artur @pepper_F1 @Elite_sultan @Dion Verhoeven @fabri1699 @de-thomas
@Jeton @Malaske @Wesley3071 @nikki @JRGamezDE @ShaunG123
Sorry guys.
No re run at Spa.
I assumed a mass DSC but it was only; Nikki, Malaske and me.
I was too quick with sending invs again. Sorry if that caused any problems.
No reason at all to start a new lobby.
Results are updated.
:(
So there’s no re run? That’s a shame Philip. I’ve got retired on Spa because i saw all the names are gone and then you’ve got retired and then you’ve send me an invite again. That’s confusing.

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
So there’s no re run? That’s a shame Philip. I’ve got retired on Spa because i saw all the names are gone and then you’ve got retired and then you’ve send me an invite again. That’s confusing.
Same, M8.
It's just the online rubbish wich isn't fixable. Till today.
You seeing all the names disappear wich looks like a mass disconnect.
That's what i thought also.
It's just one of those online 'things" we have toi live with.
I lost 2nd place, looking at the rear of 1st in round 17 !!! because of the disconnection.
Or maybe i got disconnected because i was driving 2nd. Who knows ??!!

nikki

Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2017
Same, M8.
It's just the online rubbish wich isn't fixable. Till today.
You seeing all the names disappear wich looks like a mass disconnect.
That's what i thought also.
It's just one of those online 'things" we have toi live with.
I lost 2nd place, looking at the rear of 1st in round 17 !!! because of the disconnection.
Or maybe i got disconnected because i was driving 2nd. Who knows ??!!
Yes thats true Philip. Hopefully that connection problem will not happen again mate.