PS4 - AOR F5 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [ 18/03/2018 8PM UK ] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix [ 18/03/2018 8PM UK ]

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Round 20 - Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 18th March 2018
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Yas Marina Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Told ya was going to get a podium ;) Nice tough finish off the season with P2.

Qualified 4th. Improved by 4 tenths on my final run but invalidated by a tiny cut. Would only have put my 3rd though.

Then took P3 in turn 1 and while the first two were running away while I was creating a gap to P4. After the pitsops I was in 2nd and dind't see anybody till the chequered flag.
Finished 10 seconds behind the winner and 27 seconds ahead of P3.

GG guys on the entire season. Didn't expect to pick up a pole, a win and 2 other podiums when I joined in Russia :). Maybe see some of you next sesaon

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
Another Season Over! Its had it's pros and cons. This is probably the cleanest league I have ever been in as I always felt confident that I wouldn't get taken out when battling you guys. Also I think it is the most points I have scored in a season and definitely the most points scoring finishes I have had in a season.

Although that was due to the main negative of this season which was the size of the grid being so small and therefore the pack usually getting spread out. In Season 12 17 drivers was a bad week! The other negative is the tyres in this game. Like in real life they are way to hard and therefore there is usually only 2 different strategies.

I don't think i will be taking part in next season, this was my 4th consecutive season and I need a break! I hope to be back for 2018 where hopefully the game suits my driving style a bit better. I am also jumping on the Fortnite band wagon it has to be said!

Pleasure racing you guys and a special shout out to @Philip_66 for coordinating this season so well! Hopefully I will be racing some of you again!

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
Yesterday was the best race I ever drove (not just AOR). I didnt make a single mistake, apart from three minor offtracks that got me a timepenalty (I cant tell you how annoyed I was by that).
The season in general was a huge learning process for me. It startet off with a lot of stupid mistakes and by the time christmas brake came around I saw myself around 10th in the championship. From there on things would only get better. Now I can call myself vize-champion (I did not expect that in the beginning).
I thank you guys for the fun races and I especially thank the guys that stuck around for every race. Also thanks to @Elite_sultan and @Philip_66 for coordinating the leaugue. I hope to see you on track again at some point :)

Last edited: