PS4 - AOR F5 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix [15/10/17 8:00pm]

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Round 3 - Bahrain Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 15th October 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Bahrain International Circuit
Laps: 28

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@JRGamezDE
@Dion Verhoeven

Last edited:

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
I'll probably won't make it for this round since I'm away for the DTM season finale at the Hockenheimring. Wishing you guys a great race and I'll see you in Russia

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Elite_sultan

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
This is my boogie track! Literally everything goes wrong here!

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Did a 32.7 in my evaluation race here on super softs. Not sure about one lap pace though.

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys right i just had a little go on tt and i am hit 29.1s all the time and when i go online races i can only get 30.4s on ss and 30.5s on the soft can anyone suggest why this us apart from i am slow lol

Senaattori

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
Hi guys right i just had a little go on tt and i am hit 29.1s all the time and when i go online races i can only get 30.4s on ss and 30.5s on the soft can anyone suggest why this us apart from i am slow lol
Bahrain is so fucking slippery in online, it's normal don't worry.

Wesley3071

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Went online last night for a few games and got hit off every lap almost haha, buzzing for a clean one tonight

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Current best is a 29.8 on SS. Struggling with tyre wear. Probably a 2 stopper for me tonight

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Q: P1
R: P7

Qualy: Like last week, I used my first qualifying lap as a banker, just to get something on the board. A 29.7 was solid but knew I could go faster after making a few mistakes. 2nd run was much better. Was more aggressive getting the power down and it payed off. P1 with a 1:29.005.

Race: Made a nice clean start but noticed a couple of people up my inside so went out wide to give everyone room. Dropped down to P3. The 1st 7 laps I was stuck behind @Senaattori, with us both running at a similar pace. @Jeton seemed to be flying on softs and soon caught and passed me. At the end of Lap 7, I pitted for a set of soft tyres. Medium tyres were not lasting for me so had to go for a 2 stopper.

Was hoping to get the undercut on Senaa, but struggled to get past @Philip_66. As a result, I was behind @Senaattori still after he pitted. Saw he was on mediums so pushed on, hoping to get past. In the end I misjudged my braking slightly and clipped the rear of his car, giving me slight front wing damage. This kind of stopped me attacking until my final stop on Lap 17 for another set of soft tyres. Replaced the front wing and started attacking.

After a few laps pushing, I caught up to the back of @Malaske. Coming into turns 5 and 6, I tried to get up the inside and we made contact. Looking back, I should have just hung back and waited, so apologies for that. My fault. Managed to hold onto P7 in the end. Congrats to @Senaattori on the win. Brilliant drive again.

Malaske

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Q: 7
R: 6

Lost about 4 tenths in the 3rd sector in qualifying. 7th on the grid. I managed to stay out of any trouble on 1st lap despite all the lag. Was in 5th a bit. Then took too much curb and completely lost the car. Luckily no damage. But fell all the way back to 11th. Had a great battle with @ShaunG123. Then had a bit of contact with @Dale Stones. Sorry for that. I was caught off guard. Didnt think he was gonna go for it there. Finished 6th. I think I could have been fighting for a podium spot if I hadnt had that spin. Everything else worked out great. I wish I had come in on lap 11 instead of 12 for fresh rubber. But I had a good race. Most fun so far this season. Congrats to @Senaattori