PS4 - AOR F5 Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix [05/11/17 8:00pm]

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Round 4 - Russian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 5th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Sochi Autodrom
Laps: 27

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
Anyone done any practice around here yet and wot time are you guys getting 1.36s?

Jeton

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
Aren’t we gonna change the race time? The USGP is at the same time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dion Verhoeven

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2017
Best lap so far a 1:34:392, think I might be able to find another tenth but it was a very decent lap (in time trial)

Pika_Network

GP2 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2016
I should be ok for tonight now. However if Im not onlint the internet will have most likely gone AWOL

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
That’s better!

Qualy: 7th
Race: 2nd

Qualy: A wet session and went for a couple of runs first on inters. Pushed it tight for time but just got another lap in at the end. Unfortunately I made a mistake so only P7.

Race: Made a cautious start around the outside. Saw a bit of drama on the inside and managed to drive round it all. Soon settled down into a fantastic battle between 2nd to around 7th. Was really good fun until 3 of them went into the wall, giving me 3rd.

Now behind @Jeton, we seemed to be racing at a similar pace. Made a couple of attempts at turn 1 but just couldn’t get past. Good clean racing. Pitted on Lap 11 for Super Softs, covering the undercut from @OTGxGaming. @Jeton came in a lap later and despite battling traffic, I made a successful undercut to grab 3rd. Soon moved past @Philip_66 to claim 2nd and that was it. No mistakes until the end to take 2nd.

Best I’ve driven this season so far. Really enjoyed our battle @Jeton. Congrats to the winner and 3rd.

Reactions: Malaske

de-thomas

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Quali: P6
Considering how little rain pracitse I did, really happy with that.

Race: P7
Very good launch of the line and squeezed into P3 of 4, then a crash in front of me which I just managed to avoid, giving me P2. Had the feeling that I hold up some guys behind me, but was able to maintain 2nd. Than on lap 7 or so someone attemted to overtake me and I ended up in the wall with a red front wing. Don't really know wat happend but will upload some highlights soon hopefully. Pitted for softs and had decent and consistent pace, no mistakes and some nice overtakes along the way and finished in 7th place. Very happy only to have 3 seconds worth of penalty, had 26 seconds in a social last week :p. Only mistake I made was in the final corner of the final lap, getting oversteer and just kept P7 while reversing across the line. Luckily P8 had more panalties. Quiet satisfied in the end.

Jeton

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2017
A very frustrating race after not having played the game for 2 weeks. LSD_HIGH blocked me in qualy and race, should watch the mirrors more often. @Dale Stones well deserved 2nd. Finally another clean driver

Reactions: Dale Stones

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
A very frustrating race after not having played the game for 2 weeks. LSD_HIGH blocked me in qualy and race, should watch the mirrors more often. @Dale Stones well deserved 2nd. Finally another clean driver
block u in qauli ok take it to stewards m8 as i dnt block u in qauli as i was on a qauli lap and in race i dnt block u in race ever so take it stewards plus in qauli i was finding a gap at the opening of qual so plz take it to stewards and u need to check the traffic on road before goin out of pits

Last edited:

pete day

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 13, 2014
was were did i block u if u r on about lap 3 in my qauli video that it ur fault as i was still on hot laps m8 i should of back up abit and gave yourself a few seconds gap and if u look at 11.36 in video u blocked me so i will b taking it stewards
Here is my race video

Last edited:

Philip_66

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Russia.
DSQ in lap 26.
Game gave me 21 warnings for cutting the wrong corners.
Also "the" standard 5sec. stop and go penalty during my pitstop.
Great !!

Last edited:

OTG

Formula 4 2nd Driver
AOR Commentator
Feb 3, 2014
Quali: P13
Race: P9

I had a fantastic race, until Lap 25. I made my way through the field to P4 and was comfortable there until a mistake which dropped me too P5 losing out to Sennattori. Made some lovely overtake on the likes of WJORR, LSD HIGH and @Philip_66. 3 Cars crashed ahead of me, the footage is in there if it helps with investigations. My best overtake came on Senaattori, into the final sector. I got him on traction and secured the move, only for him to take me out and ruin my race. He didn't wait up either and walks away with a decent points haul at my expense. At the end of the race, after pitting because of damage, I make my way through the field and overtook FABRI. He must have locked up and rammed into me, no damage so it wasn't a problem just an error from him I assume.

Footage -