PS4 - AOR F5 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR F5 Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix [26/11/17 8:00pm]

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Round 7 - Canadian Grand Prix
AOR F1 2017 Season 14

Race Information:
Date: Sunday 26th November 2017
Start Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Circuit: Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve
Laps: 35

Please try to be online at least 10 minutes before the start time, and await the lobby invite from the League Coordinator and/or the lobby host. Also please ensure your internet connection is in an optimal state at the time of racing.

Notes:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules & regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the lobby settings that will be used for the race, look here.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:

de-thomas

F1 1st Driver
Jan 20, 2017
Well that was ****. Qualified 7th which was okay. Could have improved by a few thents but bottled my first attempt and the second one WJORR crashed in front of me and I couldn't avoind him.

Then took the leed after turn 2 as a result of everyone crashing. Unfortuntately I damaged my wing as well. Did hold on to the top 3 and had a nice margin already, but with the rain starting to come down I damaged my wing further so decided to pit early for inters. Then stupidly crashed in turn 3 and had to pit again. After that my race was okay but waited too long to pit for wets and then for inters again. P9, so at least happy to extend my points streak, but could have been a bit more.

Wesley3071

Pro Karter
Sep 16, 2017
Made a really good start and managed to gain a few places before getting damage from unavoidable collision, then had really good pace in the wet. Stayed out on the inters when everyone went full wet and didn't loose that much time was hoping to gain a few places when everybody pitted again but game started to glitch :(. Made more pitstops here than in Monaco haha

ShaunG123

Pro Karter
Sep 21, 2017
Quali: awful lap

Race: managed to avoid most of the carnage on lap 1 as u can see on the video. Pace was poor but managed to get 7th. 2nd clip in videos shows when I let @Jeton through as he was clearly faster than me and also when he collided with @Dion Verhoeven just after

Reactions: Malaske

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
Thats so weird... On my game I crashed into vanos who was facing the other way after turn one and couldn't avoid him but on your footage I crash into thin air??
and then i crashed into you because i couldn't avoid it... you lagged behind me twice that race as well

Dale Stones

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 10, 2015
Qualy: 9th
Race: 2nd

Qualy: Was on course to improve on my first lap but bottled right at the end, so had to start in P9.

Race: Somehow dodged the carnage at the start and found myself in P4. Soon caught up with the leading Trio and after a few mistakes, took the lead of the race for one corner. Ran wide and it allowed the Williams back through. On lap 4, I came in for inters and was back in the lead after everyone had stopped. Soon though, @Artur caught me up and he made his move down into turn 1.

And that was it really until the end. Quite a boring race for me. Came in for wets and inters as the rain varied, but I kept hold of 2nd quite easily. Congrats to @Artur on the win and @Senaattori on 3rd!

Race Video:

Reactions: Malaske

Malaske

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Q: 13
R: 10

I was almost a second slower in qualifying than in practice. Maybe trying to be too careful.
My start was good. @pete day had a slower start in front of me. I went to the right but so did he. I lost my wing and got knocked around a bit. Came in for a nose change. But so did @Wesley3071. So I had to wait to get serviced. After the rain came, I had a nice battle with @REYLAP_93 for a few laps. Was hoping for a better result. But there it is.
Congrats to @Artur, @Dale Stones and @Senaattori

Reactions: Dale Stones

Senaattori

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 6, 2017
It's a shame that others are affecting our great championship battle with @Jeton by crashing into us. I'm not happy about what happened in this race as I lost 10 almost certain points according to qualifying pace. Can't believe someone tried to win the race in the first corner, but what can I do when that happens. Lost 30 seconds in the first lap and still finished third. I'm in a good situation as I'm one of the quickest so I don't need to battle with you but even pole position didn't save me this time.

REYLAP_93

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2014
It's a shame that others are affecting our great championship battle with @Jeton by crashing into us. I'm not happy about what happened in this race as I lost 10 almost certain points according to qualifying pace. Can't believe someone tried to win the race in the first corner, but what can I do when that happens. Lost 30 seconds in the first lap and still finished third. I'm in a good situation as I'm one of the quickest so I don't need to battle with you but even pole position didn't save me this time.
These things happen sometimes, i have had to pit after the first lap in the last 2 races due to no fault of my own

JRGamezDE

Formula 4 Test Driver
Feb 21, 2015
I'm really sorry for what happend in turn one. Canada was the first time where I had the pace to do something (P2 in quali instead of 10ish) and I got a bit too excited. Congratulations on your recovery :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk