AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S3 - Round 7: Motegi | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S3 - Round 7: Motegi

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 3
Round 7: Motegi

Information:
Date: 28th October 2016
Time: 19:30 BST/GMT+1 Practice, 20:40 BST/GMT+1 Qualifying, approx 20:55 BST/GMT+1 Race

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track: Twin Ring Motegi Grand Prix
Laps: 34 laps
Weather: Dynamic
Time of Day: Late Afternoon

History:
Last Race Winner: N/A
Pole Position: N/A
Race Lap Record: N/A

Standings:
Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
I still remember the post-race battle between Kerry and Phil in Season 2, and then Phil pulls that round-the-outside overtake at T5. :D

(Go to 1:03:03 if it doesn't auto)

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Hello Chaps,

On the flight home from holiday on Tuesday I had a fit like seizure thing an hour in and was rushed to hospital after being met on the runway by paramedics.

All very embarrassing and wont be racing tomorrow as a result as I don't really feel like spending a few hours in VR learning a track when feeling like ****. I have had to settle for a couple of races at Suzuka in the RUF.

Sorry and see you next week. Have a good race all!

• Informative
Reactions: Kez

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I won't be able to make this race since activities have been planned with my swimming club.:(

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Swimming club? I wanna see pictures of your sister in bikini or it didnt haopen :D hahaha have fun m8 ;)
Thankfully my sister is not there but I can tell you that it is a thankful sport because men and women train together.;););)

Reactions: Lorrentz

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
But more importantly do they shower together? :D
Unfortunately not.:( But if you share a lane with two girls everytime it could be worse.;)

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Hello Chaps,

On the flight home from holiday on Tuesday I had a fit like seizure thing an hour in and was rushed to hospital after being met on the runway by paramedics.

All very embarrassing and wont be racing tomorrow as a result as I don't really feel like spending a few hours in VR learning a track when feeling like ****. I have had to settle for a couple of races at Suzuka in the RUF.

All the best mate, get well soon!

• Friendly
Reactions: Hoff

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Also, I got bored and decided to see how the sand at T3 changed overtime in the session. I thought it was always there. Turns out that is not the case. So, here's a video of the sand at T3 and how it got there.

And here is what it looked like towards the very end of the session:

Stuff happens I think is the gist of what I was saying.

Reactions: Tye and Krusen

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Also, I got bored and decided to see how the sand at T3 changed overtime in the session. I thought it was always there. Turns out that is not the case. So, here's a video of the sand at T3 and how it got there.

And here is what it looked like towards the very end of the session:

Stuff happens I think is the gist of what I was saying.
It's because I didn't go off track, it was netcode ;)

Steve Kagerer

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 4, 2015
Hello Chaps,

Holy crap! I'm glad it turned out ok, sounds a little scary actually. See ya next week.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hoff

Browneskiii

Slowest GT3 Champion Ever
Premium Member
Nov 24, 2014
Sigh.. Wanted to get some practice in as BF1 has basically taken over my entire week.. And now my iRacing is pretty much fucked itself. It keeps saying my service isnt running and I need to download something, done that multiple times and its still the same ****.

Think I might have to give this one a miss :(

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Sigh.. Wanted to get some practice in as BF1 has basically taken over my entire week.. And now my iRacing is pretty much ****ed itself. It keeps saying my service isnt running and I need to download something, done that multiple times and its still the same ****.

Think I might have to give this one a miss :(
yessssss BF1 high five brother (y)

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
The 2nd lap marked the 3,000th racing lap for AOR iRacing! :D

Lap Leader Stats
This Race: Reid - 20, Koch - 11, Silvasti - 3
This Season: Silvasti - 134, Reid - 45, Koch - 30, Nijenhuis - 15, Mittner - 14, Osterkamp - 8, Godin - 2
Total Laps: 248

Last edited: