AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 1: Watkins Glen | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 1: Watkins Glen

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Waldo not there? He probably was scared getting outqualified by sara :D

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
Lap Leader Stats
Round 1: Silvasti - 21, Kweekel - 9, Cowey, 9
Feature Race: Silvasti - 21, Kweekel - 3
Sprint Race: Cowey - 9, Kweekel - 6

Total Laps: 39

Oh also that was incredible to watch

Last edited:
Reactions: FisiFan91

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
6 in 6 non finishes at Watkins. Not bad. I actually some how managed to make it less distance in the sprint race than I did in the feature race. Hahaha.

Not really anything to round up this week, so all I can say is I'm looking forward to hopefully doing Donington next week!

Also, congrats to the two winners, and also to all those that have put in very solid performances!

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
so so so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry guys!!!! this was a terrible performance....

Q: couldnt lit the tyres so only 2 poor laps...which got me 12th....

R1 feature: had a good start and already in front there was some crash after t1....then I got the run on @camo and @Tye and was in the middle...had a really good run and was trying to get the run through the inner loop...but I guess I hit @Tye :( spun and got damage...sorry m8 :( then I had to pit...and also got a speeding penalty on entry whahaa LOL...so I was already faaaaaaaaaaar behind the last over 35 seconds...did some good laps and managed to get back but eventually ofcourse I had to pit again for fuel so i was second to last....but that was a good position for the sprint race grid

R2 sprint race: like i said...i am the biggest idiot ever made....tried to take a wide line and go onto the throttle a bit sooner than @Steve Kagerer but my tyres where just **** :D so I lost it and smashed into the wall which compromised a lot of drivers their races!! so so sorry guys :(

hopefully we only get 1 million degrees for the rest of the season i hate this cold weather!
[DOUBLEPOST=1481926942][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a quick apology for my part in race 2 T1 carnage :(
it was my bad robert...i caused all of that I am so so sorry :(

• Friendly
Reactions: FisiFan91

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Could have been a mega night for me but pretty good none the less.

Q. Shite.

Race 1:
Made a lot of positions in the early stages with incidents in front of me and some great battles. Pitted as I wanted to try and get some clean air for the battle for 10th. Managed to get into 10th for about half a second after passing @Leister-Meister and @frejo but hit the second curb in the bus stop too hard and lost the car.

Race 2:
Had a moment in the same place and lost what could have been 5th for me, which is pretty gutting but 7th is crazy good for me!

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
awesome racing! Was already happy with 3rd in race 1 on this horrible track and then Jeroen messed up and I could take 2nd. Couldn't have gone better.
Congrats with the win @lokitekki - incredible pace as always

Shame about the chaos in T1 for race 2, I think the entire top 10 had some problems during the sprint race which made it easier for the fast guys to go through the field. I'm sure that without chaos it would've been a completely different podium and I think mixing things up in the sprint race is the best thing ever for this league. Really great stuff!

Too bad I got collected by @Patrick Kessler in the sprint race but nothing he could do about it... think I could've scored some good points there as well.

Anyway, next week a real race track again :D

ANd for those that haven't donated to Laurens yet, please please please do, so that we can continue having broadcasting for this league!!

xOwnage133

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 4 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
I'd quickly like to hand out compliments to the people who have organised this. I (and the OFR team in general) take my hat off for the way this is set up. Not to forget, the broadcast was - according to some people I spoke to - very decent. The coverage was excellent. Thank you all for that. I have a lot of respect for that.

Furthermore, massive congrats to the top 2 of the feature race. Both deserved their positions and a quick mention to Jouni is definitely in place. Thank you for the very respectful, competitive driving. I highly appreciate it.

Thanks for everything. I appreciate everyone's efforts in organising this.