AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 1: Watkins Glen | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 1: Watkins Glen

Patrick Kessler

AOR iRacing FR2.0 Season 10 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 6, 2016
... and a huge apology to my role model gunar! I am ashamed! I feel bad! Maybe it is also the "white russians" I just straight away frust drink ... sorry gunar!

• Friendly
Reactions: Gunar Nijenhuis

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Stevie

WCHpon3

Formula 3 1st Driver
Aug 26, 2015
well, we might need to turn this arararound XD hahaha,(like nobody is gonna get this XD)

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Congratulations on the stream tonight guys, I'm 10 minutes in and already impressed by the production quality - here's to a strong season. I'll try and get some money together to donate at some point as this is going to be a such a huge advert for the league.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Andy Dairy Cowey xD
I know it unlikely, but I would find it highly amusing if it turns out that Andy Cowey doesn't drink any milk.:p

Also sounded like Jeroen Kweekel was being called Jeroen 'Kervehicle' @13:45.

Yeah I pretty much echo Kptk's thoughts on the stream, really good and entertaining in general, maybe they could give and use more unexpected and surprising nickname for the drivers.

Just a few off the top of my head (you can slate them but take these with a pinch of salt:p):

Jeroen 'vehicle' Kweekel (That's a tongue twister right there)
Krisitan 'tactics' Takac
Dan 'beer man' Brewer
Tye 'Highlander' Macleod
Lee 'Nitro' Robinson

• Funny
Reactions: Patrick Kessler

HardDrop

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2016
Hey everyone. I just wanted to pop in and say thanks for putting on a great show for us at GSRC. Glad to see you guys are enjoying the broadcast.

A couple of notes...

Sorry if we mispronounced your name during today's broadcast. If you're unfamiliar with GSRC, we have a reputation for butchering names. Let us know if we screwed up and we'll fix it for next week.

As for the nicknames, that's something Bill does to keep track of drivers, as we cover a lot of leagues. If you don't like the nickname he gave you, let us know what to use. It'll help Bill if the nickname is a play on words around your name.

And for @Rin Hato, as mentioned today, we've had females before on previous broadcasts. Most of them preferred that we treated them like one of the guys. If we went a little overboard over the "OMG... it's a grill!" thing, please let us know. As broadcasters, we want to tell the drivers' stories, and there's few that stand out more than a female participating a predominately male competition.

On behalf of everyone at GSRC, we are thrilled to be onboard with you guys, and it's great to have the support of the AOR community. Hope to see you all back on our airwaves next Friday!