AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 10: Montreal | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 10: Montreal

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
The examiner was a ****, failed me for being too cautious at roundabouts...

BUT OH WELL - I've still got AOR so thats the most important part ;)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
The intesiest of intense rivalries continues as Stevie edges out a 0.001 advantage over Sara in practice.

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
The examiner was a ****, failed me for being too cautious at roundabouts...

BUT OH WELL - I've still got AOR so thats the most important part ;)
You definitely weren't cautious at turn 1 :cool::cool::cool:

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
Having watched the replay it would seem I was a little to far left, but Rene could have left me way more room than he did. It was avoidable on both our counts.

• Agree
Reactions: Leister-Meister

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
It really is a shame because I was on for a brilliant result. My pace at Montreal has been way better than the previous races I've taken part in.

Reactions: Stevie

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
Lap Leader Stats
Feature Race: Kweekel - 23, Koch - 2
Sprint Race: Holstein - 16
Season Top 5: Kweekel - 142, Silvasti - 84, Nijenhuis - 49, Preto - 38, Godin - 17
Total Laps: 454 Heuer - 16, Holstein - 16, Kessler - 15, Macleod - 14, Osterkamp - 13, Cowey - 12, White - 12, Plumley - 9, Tierney - 8, Chambers - 4, Koch - 3, Martinsen - 2
Notes
@Ycoms joins the list of drivers who have led a lap & led every lap of a race!

Last edited:
Reactions: Kez

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
I was so off pace here it hurts. Just didn't know what was going on really. I think @Richtofen stole all my skill to get fast...

Had no idea what happened at the start of the feature, my internet just died and I couldn't get back in for a while. 23rd was better than I could have hoped for after that.

13th in the sprint was way better than I could have hoped for as well, I just managed to hold on while the Montreal Death Race claimed all of it's victims. Crazy.

• Agree
Reactions: Richtofen

Robert Plumley

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 14, 2014
Vid's to follow but apologies to @StevieSQ if at all my fault in feature race, personally felt i was alongside and didn't get given enough room but probably a racing incident. Then apologies and thanks to Lee for my agressive move on last lap.

Finally well done to @VICSALT for a rare top 10 finish. Hell just a finish is rare for him :p

• Winner
Reactions: Kez and Hoff

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Q: lost 3 tenths in a very sloppy lap which put me 14th...disappointed....

R1 feature: steady start but lost out on @Hugo @McPhilen and a third car i cant remember....and was pushed from behind by @Hoff and adam tierney.....had a race on tuesday which was the same so a bit of a flashback lol
then Luke got overtaken by adam and adam was closing in...i was catching on the cars in front also...but when adam overtook me (same turn as tuesday I WAS SCARED you would hit me again LOL ) so decided to make an early pitstop to get out of the fight...but after the stop i was SOOOOOOOOOO sloppy made many mistakes and lost my concentration had some sort of spin and lost track....so after the pistops of @Hoff and Adam tierney they were in front....catched Luke towards the end but I pushed to hard and smashed it into the wall of champions LOL which bend my wing....so tye could overtake me and my FW was bend a lot....so i was lucky to keep it in front of Darren Potter....bit gutted but well 12th was ok i guess :S

R2 sprint: started 10th and there was a bit of chaos in the first few corners so everyone was very close into the hairpin....then the run towards the final chicane was ridiculous people were off throthle half way the straight already :S and then into the hairpin cars came almost to a stop!! so it got me and broke my FW.....then I was so furious I did another lap and made a pitstop....and then started some sort of time trial...I was 28 seconds behind @FisiFan91 but he must have had pretty severy damage so I catched him in the end also @xOwnage133 had some damage and I pushed hard but race was just 1 lap short :( but oh well 14th still points......only finished 36 seconds from the leader including a pitstop lap 2 was 1:50 en lap 3 was 1:56 so It could have been so much better.....

Now I need some very strong beer :D

See ya in Japan!