AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 3: Okayama | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 3: Okayama

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 4
Round 3: Okayama International Circuit

Information:
Date:
30th December 2016
Time: 19:30 GMT Practice, 20:30 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:40 GMT Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Okayama International Circuit
Time of Day: Late Afternoon
Weather: Wind Direction: SW, Wind Speed: 5mph, Air Temp: 75f, Humidity: 35%, Clear

Stats:
Track Stats:

- Holds the record for 3rd closest qualifying gap between pole sitter and second (Mark Jarvis to Kerry Knowlden with a gap of just 0.008 seconds) - Pro Mazda Season 2.
- Okayama will also now hold the record for the largest gap between races at a circuit, with 76 races having taken place between the first one (Pro Mazda Season 2 - Round 9) to this race (596 days). Should the next three races following have had been Lime Rock, VIR and Oran Park respectively, they all would hold the exact same record.

Random Stat of the Week:
- Over the course of AOR's history, there have been 17 different winners.

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Last edited:

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
Looking forward to my 2nd race with you guys. Enjoyed the fordt but a bit of the pace still. Cant wait!

On. Easy track to make a small mistake with the tight corners. Should be a good one!

RandyMcScrandy1

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
won't be present for this one too, sorry fisi. Im still home for christmas and my stuff is halfway across the country. WIll be back for round 4 until the end of the season :)

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Unless I can get my connection working again I won't be able to race. I hate my PC.

"Hi, I heard you want to do some racing, so I'm just gonna blink all the time, hope you have fun!"

Silvio

Formula Karter
Dec 18, 2016
Today I tried to test my brand new setup in an open practice session in Okayama.
But in almost all laps I go, my spotter say's "slow car on the right" or "car stopped on the left, go right" or "slow car ahead" :arghh:
When I had a clear track, then my tyre's was cold.

Can't wait to make our practice on Thursday, I hope, there will be more chances for me.

Reactions: Erti147

SF Schumri

Formula Karter
Apr 14, 2014
I'll be here ! Sorry to not answer last week, but AOR app didn't work on my phone last friday :/. Now everything is ok.

I also have my license! Class C3.23 if I'm correct. So now I'm in rules :D. Don't know if that change my status? @McPhilen @FisiFan91

I start my training today, is a 23.8 a good time compare to the rest of the field? Or am I 1s behind everyone :D ?
Just have the game for 10 days, and have no idea about where I am ^^

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I'll be here ! Sorry to not answer last week, but AOR app didn't work on my phone last friday :/. Now everything is ok.

I also have my license! Class C3.23 if I'm correct. So now I'm in rules :D. Don't know if that change my status? @McPhilen @FisiFan91

I start my training today, is a 23.8 a good time compare to the rest of the field? Or am I 1s behind everyone :D ?
You'll be able to join if there is enough space. I'll send round a message to reserves tomorrow asking for availability, and then see how many spaces are available. Right now it is looking like at least 2, but there are usually more.

Reactions: SF Schumri

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014

23.8 is perfectly fine...depending on what the weather was like...if default late afternoon you'll be definetly in the top 8 I guess..

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Damit I'm first of the reserve driver list! Pretty sure it's a @The Genius conspiracy :D

@Lorrentz I do it on late afternoon :). Thx for your answer !
Can't wait To race again :)
there is no first in the reserve list...it comes on a first come first serve base...the cod's will inform when there are free spots and the first to react will get that spot...but pretty sure you will make the race we never had 35 racers since we've adjusted the grid to 35 spots...

SF Schumri

Formula Karter
Apr 14, 2014
Ok I understand in fact I said that when I saw the sign up thread. In fact the order is the order of sign up and not a rank :)

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
On Monday night I was in a hosted session for Okayama. The description for it was 'PLEASE USE F3 WHEN EXITING PITS"
I was starting a hot lap, and someone was sat on the apex for Turn 1, and I hit them a few metres later. Who was it? The host of the session. He removed me from the session. What a tool

I sent him a message but no reply COS HE KNOWS I'M RIGHT....prick

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
On Monday night I was in a hosted session for Okayama. The description for it was 'PLEASE USE F3 WHEN EXITING PITS"
I was starting a hot lap, and someone was sat on the apex for Turn 1, and I hit them a few metres later. Who was it? The host of the session. He removed me from the session. What a tool

I sent him a message but no reply COS HE KNOWS I'M RIGHT....prick
2 days later and you're still going on about it.

• Useful
  • Funny
Reactions: Erti147 and Tye