AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 4: Brands Hatch | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 4: Brands Hatch

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 4
Round 4: Brands Hatch Circuit - Grand Prix

Information:
Date:
6th January 2017
Time: 19:30 GMT Practice, 20:30 GMT Qualifying, approx 20:40 GMT Feature Race, approx 21:30 Sprint Warm Up, approx 21:40 Sprint Race

Remember to let us know in advance if you are unable to attend the race!

Circuit:
Track:
Brands Hatch Circuit - Grand Prix
Time of Day: Afternoon
Weather: Wind Direction: E, Wind Speed: 16mph, Air Temp: 70f, Humidity: 48%, Clear

Stats:
Track Stats:

- Holds the record for the largest race winning margin, with a gap of 24.760 seconds between Michael Mittner and Jean-Francois Godin (Pro Mazda, Season 3)
- Pro Mazda season 3 was also the second time ever that the driver who crossed the finish line first did not go on to officially win the race.
- This round will be the site of the 100th race for iRacing on AOR

Random Stat of the Week:
- A total of 5 drivers have achieved a grand slam (Kerry Knowlden (4), Justin Brunner (2), Jean-Francois Godin (1), Gunar Nijenhuis (1), Jouni Silvasti (1).

Standings:

Drivers Championship

Teams Championship

Last edited:
Reactions: Minimariner

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
Can't believe that after the feature race I will have watched 100 races.
I want to thank all involved (coords, racers & broadcasters) for giving me awesome Friday night entertainment for the last year, and something to do in my spare time (in terms of statistics).
You're all awesome, here's to another 100! ;)

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Can't believe that after the feature race I will have watched 100 races.
I want to thank all involved (coords, racers & broadcasters) for giving me awesome Friday night entertainment for the last year, and something to do in my spare time (in terms of statistics).
You're all awesome, here's to another 100! ;)
and in your awesome statistics I saw that our main man @FisiFan91 is going to race his 100TH GP...so that means he never missed a single round....wow that dedication :D

gratz Fis :cigar: I expect you to win :p

Minimariner

AOR iRacing Statman
Premium Member
May 18, 2016
and in your awesome statistics I saw that our main man @FisiFan91 is going to race his 100TH GP...so that means he never missed a single round....wow that dedication :D

gratz Fis :cigar: I expect you to win :p
Indeed, this week both @FisiFan91 and @Robert Plumley will race their 100th GP. Fisi at the feature race and Robert at the sprint race.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
How can that many Friday nights be free!

You must go absolutely ham on a Saturday.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@McPhilen @FisiFan91

My grandfather sort of just died. Have not really got a clue yet what will happen these next couple of days but I think I should be able to race. But if I am not you know why I did not show up. Thought I just let you know about the situation.

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
@McPhilen @FisiFan91

My grandfather sort of just died. Have not really got a clue yet what will happen these next couple of days but I think I should be able to race. But if I am not you know why I did not show up. Thought I just let you know about the situation.[/QUOTE

Terrible to hear bud. Keep your mind occupied. Racing on Friday could consume a few hours as I find that gaming always helps when going through horrible stuff like this as it gives your brain a chance to focus on something else.

• Friendly
Reactions: The Genius

Jarnoh

Formula 3 Test Driver
May 13, 2015
@McPhilen @FisiFan91

My grandfather sort of just died. Have not really got a clue yet what will happen these next couple of days but I think I should be able to race. But if I am not you know why I did not show up. Thought I just let you know about the situation.
I'm sorry to hear that. Take your time to process things.

• Friendly

Richtofen

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 22, 2016
@McPhilen @FisiFan91

Sorry to hear that. My granddad died last year so I know what that feels like. It also happened to be on my birthday and right in the middle of my exams which made things a lot worse, but the best advice I got was to just get my head down and occupy myself with studying or anything else to take my mind off of it, which after the first day or so worked very well.

• Friendly