AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 8: Silverstone | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S4 - Round 8: Silverstone

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Kronkey? Like, a cranky donkey?

Also, get a load of this fricken Christoph Speedstein winning all these races @Ycoms . And don't go into the lower splits, it's a warzone. 20th to 4th isn't so bad tho :b
Oh dear don't mention Chris winning - we had a problem last night lollllllll

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
Lol
Apart from that absolutely stunned by the pace, could be a good day tomorrow. :)

• Winner
Reactions: Stevie

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Weather Report:

Wind Direction: SW
Wind Speed: 9mph
Air Temp: 70f
Humidity: 50%
Partly cloudy

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Was arguin with @FisiFan91 at end of session. He says something - I attempt to reply....

'Closing network device'

Wrecked

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Hey, I might suddenly become far more aggressive if I want that spot :b
The harder you attack, the harder I defend.

Now you have to be behind me.

I've held up some of the fastest drivers on AOR. Some for a few corners, others many many laps.

Janick got very aggressive on me in Okayama and I still ultimately won the battle.

Sounds like it's going to be a fun evening.

#inb4WeCrashAtTurn1

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Turn 1 pileup takes out the whole field, Stevie and Sara 1-2 with Adam taking the final podium cause Christoph spun at the last corner.

Calling it now.
First person in the world to call a result and not put yourself first.

#PsychologicalAdvantage

• Funny
Reactions: Rin Hato

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Qualifying is going to be so impo...... Shut up, Hoff.

Reactions: Stevie

Lorrentz

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
gonna bury this week so deep...no one will ever find it again...ever...so none of this happened...that's a good thing :)

Q: mugged my 2nd lap in the penultimate corner so wasted my 35.2 :(

R1 feature: @camo anticipated on something in front which lifted or braked while I was focussing on fisi on the outside so it caught me...i made a tiny steering correction to avoid a smash in the back of @camo and then @FisiFan91 turned in and I couldn't avoid him hitting my front wing...he slightly tapped my fw gurney with his left rear which made us both spin and made @FisiFan91 crash into @camo and I ended up in the wall end of race....

R2 sprint: just making up positions and then coming under bridge @xII robo IIx went wide hit the grass and touched phil on his rear left which made him spun and I anticipated but unfortunately it spun around too much and I got collected....end of race 2...I carried on put it was useless my car was a wreck on the lefthanders I had massive oversteer and on the right handers it was understeering towards laguna seca...and hey since that's the next race it was a good direction..

see ya next week not looking forward to that one...

bye

oh and offcourse @heuer91 Massive win there m8!!! congratz!!!

• Friendly
Reactions: heuer91 and Hoff

Hugo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Jun 11, 2015
Too bad to be true.
From 18th to 6th on Lap 1 but then got Jarno that spun in front of me due to a contact with someone else... bad luck.
Also i was trying to engage 1st but only got Reverse... so might have scared a few guys, sorry about that.
Sorry also to Jeroen for being too slow on the outside of the last turn, was trying to move to pits but was expecting you to go by me first... :(

• Friendly
Reactions: xOwnage133