AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 1: Donington Park | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 1: Donington Park

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Some folk should watch how Fisi drives - I watch and sometimes think "come on man be more aggressive" In the end he gets decent points almost every time but most importantly he finishes all but 1 or 2 races each season.There's a reason why he's finished 90% of his races.

I happen to be the second highest finisher - must be a reason for that as well eh

Good team having the 2 highest finishers eh #ForceFisi
I believe its a blessing and a curse for him Erti, I think there's been a few to many occasions in the past where people will sometimes throw one down the inside or outside even and because they know Fisi's a very fair and clean driver, as a result they'll try take advantage of that and expect Fisi to back out to avoid contact.
I think Gunar tonight tried to do that a couple corners after Fisi drove through Plumley, but Gunar came of worse.

HardDrop

Pro Karter
Dec 17, 2016
But it was highly entertaining and action packed and the GSRC commentary team didn't say once that this was a disgraceful race, they highly enjoyed it as a spectacle it seemed.
If you ask Sean and Bill now... yeah, they'll agree with the consensus and say that the sprint race was a demo derby, to put it nicely.

However, while we're on air, our guys will always find the silver lining in a race and focus on that. It is our goal to make sure we are covering our assignments under the warmest of lights. Even if it's all going pear shaped, we'll find that one battle or topic that shows off the league in a positive manner. This extends to drivers as well. A commentator may criticize you, but usually the other one will find something that counters that criticism. One has to do something really stupid to fall under the ire of both commentators, and even in that case, they won't throw dirt on their reputation.

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
Here is my Video. The crash looks a little bit clumsy but i fully expected Phil´s car is going to the right side but instead he rolled back to the left side and then it was too late to react.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Sorry for blinking a little, my internet is slowly killing itself... I got a 2.5s slowdown because of it ;~;

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014
Well, For me and TDT racing this round 1 was kinda mess. Both me and @Bruno Domiter started in feature race in quite back of the field but we were enable to gain a lot's of spots in first 10 laps(Both in top 16 in that point). Later on i kinda ruined my race on my own, Many mistakes and bad laps finally spun and loose all gained spots :/ Also had some big fps problems what caused some issues making decent laps. Bruno was in top 10 before pit stops, He got a big problems at pit stop and got dsq! TDT had chance to make some good points out of it but end result was poor. I managed the get one point for us :pP

Sprint race everybody know's so both tdt drivers were involved that big pile :/

Reactions: Bruno Domiter

Bill "Soup" Zahn - GSRC

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 13, 2016
Scoring Question

In the Donington Feature Race Manuel Heuer had 14 incident points.
Should not his Feature Race points have been cut in half from 6 to 3?

Help

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Scoring Question

In the Donington Feature Race Manuel Heuer had 14 incident points.
Should not his Feature Race points have been cut in half from 6 to 3?

Help

When the commentators try to affect the championship already after round 1.:p;)

• Funny
Reactions: Lorrentz