AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 4: Interlagos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship S5 - Round 4: Interlagos

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Still slow here but feeling better than last season at least. I might actually enjoy it!

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
You're welcome for the accompanying sound track. I think?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I think it was fisi :b

Not sure how I can get it to not record voice chat lol
I think it was Chris, me and a little bit of Phil :p

As far as I'm aware, you can't avoid recording the voice chat unless you set the game sounds & voice sounds to play through different outputs (so for example, game sound through speakers & voice sounds through a headset).

Rin Hato

AOR Space Race Champion
Oct 17, 2016
Top 21 within a second... wow

If I hadn't got bored and left I could have made it 22 lol!

Hoff

FR2.0 S4 Pre-Season Sprint Race Winner
Premium Member
Jan 29, 2014
Is it possible to leave an AOR league mid way through without getting blacklisted?

@FisiFan91

Edit: Not racing second race as my sister's pet gold fish has locked itself out and she is out of the country. Going to let it back in the house.

Last edited:

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Sorry to everyone affected by my spin at turn1.

Christoph let off the throttle just a bit early, it completely caught me out leaving me with alot of options the one I picked didn't turn out well :( again sorry guys.

Mark Forte

Pro Karter
Oct 9, 2016
Sorry Guys I've had a harware meltdown I use the gtx vive but for some reason this week it kept going blank at the wrong moments it finally screwed me into turn one I think it may of overheated. It's a real shame because I love interlagos I'm profoundly sorry if I trashed anyone's race I will look into the malfunction and hope to be back next week cheers guys happy racing

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
You know, for once I tried to lose positions gradually, and not fight like **** and it was going well. Then I get damn nearly flipped over. I left soooo much space on the inside and still got tapped.

• Agree
Reactions: Era

Mitti87

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2014
SORRY to everyone involved. It was a stupid move. I will accept all sort of penalties. I think its the first time that i caused a crash like this and the first or second time someone brought me to the stewards. I totally underestimated cold tyres and the move was also very bad. Sorry Sorry. Its a shame :-(

Gunar Nijenhuis

F1 1st Driver
Sep 2, 2015
I'm just gonna pretend like the sprint race never happened:

What a GREAT night! really never expected to win a race at Interlagos since it's just not one of my favourites. Pole position was a surprise. @McPhilen passed me on the first straight with draft and then we had a good 2 lap battle. Really enjoyed that!
Then was able to slowly form a gap on @Christian Koch and drove a flawless race. Really happy with this win!

Tye

GP2 Test Driver
Jun 26, 2015
Well made it to the last corner in sprint race atleast!

Well done on the 7th in the feature @Lorrentz well deserved after the luck you've had recently.

Reactions: Lorrentz