AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Edwards

Junior Karter
May 13, 2018
Hey Tom, welcome to the league. Unfortunately #66 is reserved for Lubomir for being a priority driver from last season, and he has now signed up so a new number will have to be chosen. You can check the driver number list for the current numbers in use, and also this sign-up thread. You can check the newly updated driver number list here
Sorry didn't see that, would #68 be ok

NickStuart189

Junior Karter
Jun 4, 2018
I'll jump in on this

#18 - Nicholas Stuart2 - UK&I - Thrive eSports - B1.57 - Have read and understand rules

Cannot commit to every race due to working Fridays potentially conflicting w/ race time, but I've discussed w/ my team and they're okay with it, so hopefully you guys are too. I'll still follow the rule to inform of any absences if they will be an issue.

Cheers :)

(lol i did this in a 2016 thread just now woops)

Reactions: Minimariner

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I'll jump in on this

#18 - Nicholas Stuart2 - UK&I - Thrive eSports - B1.57 - Have read and understand rules

Cannot commit to every race due to working Fridays potentially conflicting w/ race time, but I've discussed w/ my team and they're okay with it, so hopefully you guys are too. I'll still follow the rule to inform of any absences if they will be an issue.

Cheers :)

(lol i did this in a 2016 thread just now woops)
I think it'd depend on how many you could commit to. If it's a decent number then it'd be fine, but if not going as a reserve would probably be the better option.

NickStuart189

Junior Karter
Jun 4, 2018
I think it'd depend on how many you could commit to. If it's a decent number then it'd be fine, but if not going as a reserve would probably be the better option.
It won't be several absences, I reckon I could make 70%, is that okay?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I hope you all realise you're signing up to a league without a calendar. Phil's just doing this so that he can get you signed up and then he's announcing it's Oran Park every week.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I hope you all realise you're signing up to a league without a calendar. Phil's just doing this so that he can get you signed up and then he's announcing it's Oran Park every week.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
It was a surprise

But, actually we have just had confirmation of the calendar, so I'll update that now.

Status
Not open for further replies.