AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 10 - Sign Up & Info (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomspeedx30

Pro Karter
Feb 5, 2017
#74 - Thomas Andriamiharisoa - France - Privateer - A.3.41 - I have read and understood the rules

I hope there is going to be some space at some point for me ^^ At least i have all the tracks of the calendar this time

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#74 - Thomas Andriamiharisoa - France - Privateer - A.3.41 - I have read and understood the rules

I hope there is going to be some space at some point for me ^^ At least i have all the tracks of the calendar this time
Welcome back! We currently have 1 reserve spot left, so you'd have to take that should you want it. :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright, so for the purpose of the race broadcasts and also the standings tables, I'd like to have a logo for every team in the league so I can make the logo badges that display on the graphics!

We have logos for a lot of the teams already, but I need logos from the following teams:

- BoosTED Motorsport (@John Roberts @Stephen Baxter)
- BoosTED with Savage Gaming (@Ryan Walker @Adam Hedgecock)
- MitchiriNico (@Rin Hato)
- XRS Team (@Diego Rdguez Alondo)
- OCM Racing (@t3hmightymidg3t)
- Thrive Esports (@Tom Edwards @NickStuart189)

For any team that doesn't already have a logo, and doesn't want to make one yourself, then please let me know which colours you want on your logo badge (preferably matching your livery) and then I can come up with something basic for you instead :)

Cheers!
Managed to get logos for Thrive, OCM & XRS off your teams' Twitter accounts, so you don't have to worry about this @Tom Edwards @NickStuart189 @t3hmightymidg3t @Diego Rdguez Alondo

Just you @Rin Hato ?

WillDaniels

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
Assume im now to late to sign up for the reserve list and that there are no spaces, can I be notified of when there are some spaces come up?

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Assume im now to late to sign up for the reserve list and that there are no spaces, can I be notified of when there are some spaces come up?
If you sign up like everyone else, you'll be put on the waiting list and you'll be the first person to be offered a place on the reserves list. Obviously this depends on level of ability in the Formula Renault and such, but assuming that's good, you'd be first to be contacted.

WillDaniels

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2018
#112 - Will Daniels - England - NLR GT Omega - A.2.01 - I have read and understood the rules

no worries will happily wait until spot comes about

Reactions: McPhilen

sanderschumi

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2018
If you sign up like everyone else, you'll be put on the waiting list and you'll be the first person to be offered a place on the reserves list. Obviously this depends on level of ability in the Formula Renault and such, but assuming that's good, you'd be first to be contacted.
i will drive plz again this season, how must i do that? can i drive tonight?
im keeman

sanderschumi

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2018
You'll be put on the waiting list like Will, and will be the second person we contact should a space open up :)
Aha but why is that? Must u sign op Every New start of season? I tought. Last season i drive so NOw again. That is a shame for me... thx i Will wait

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Aha but why is that? Must u sign op Every New start of season? I tought. Last season i drive so NOw again. That is a shame for me... thx i Will wait
That is correct :) We usually get a couple of drop outs through the season, so there'll possibly be some space at some point through the season.

CamJS2

Semi-Pro Karter
May 31, 2015
#21 - Alex Sadler - UK&I -Radicals Online- A3.46 I have read and understood the rules

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@WillDaniels If you still want a space, a spot has just opened up on the reserves list. I'll give you until Tuesday before moving on to the next person on the waiting list.

:)

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@sanderschumi If you still want a space, a spot has just opened up on the reserves list. I'll give you until Tuesday before moving on to the next person on the waiting list.

:)

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Okay, @CamJS2 as the person above you in the waiting list hasn't responded, you have the ability to take the final reserve spot that is open. I'll give you until Saturday, and then move back around to the previous member on the waiting list. :)

Also, assuming you are interested in taking the spot, I currently have both Josh and Connor as Radicals Online, so you'd have to be either be a part of a different team/be a privateer, or replace one of them as a team member. Although technically @J.Thompson never confirmed he was Radicals Online (at least not where I can remember seeing it), I just sort of put him there.

Status
Not open for further replies.