AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9 - Sign Up & Info (Closed - Season Over) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9 - Sign Up & Info (Closed - Season Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
As Harrison Finch decided to leave AOR, PSR gave me a new Teammate. His name is Glenn Key. I don´t know, if he signed up now. But is it able to keep a place free for him that I have a teammate this season?
Hey Manuel, can you get on Glenn to sign up :)

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
27 - Sam Blackwood - UK - OCM Racing - B 2.86 - Yes

Last edited:

Scott Newton

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2017
Great looking paints for Team AOR.

Kinda makes me wish i had someone to team up with but I am in it for Apex Racing UK for the season unless someone thats a privateer wants to team up and I will join their team.

If you are interested in me joining your team please feel free to PM me to discuss.

Last edited:

Lamoracke79

AOR iRacing Ferrari Season 2 Champion
Mar 27, 2016
Great looking paints for Team AOR.

Kinda makes me wish i had someone to team up with but I am in it for Apex Racing UK for the season unless someone thats a privateer wants to team up and I will join their team.

If you are interested in me joining your team please feel free to PM me to discuss.
If you are real man, I might have seat for you ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Scott Newton

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#28 Josh Saban -GB- BPRT - A2.92 - Yes
Teammate: TBC
Welcome! Unfortunately, #28 is taken, so you'll have to pick another number. You can find numbers that are in use both in the driver number list and also in this sign-up thread.

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Ahh! Damn it! #9 please :p
And because apparently I like being awkward, I'll have to ask you pick another number. We have a system where if a driver reaches priority status their number is kept on hold, so they can miss one season and still come back to that same number without worry of it being taken. #9 is one of those numbers. You can find that list here.

Apologies.

This also applies to @devoutfire3 and @alexsplanet, based on legacy numbers from previous seasons, these numbers will need to be changed. The list of driver numbers is linked in this post. Apologies for not noticing sooner.

• Faff
Reactions: devoutfire3

Josh Saban

Junior Karter
Jul 21, 2015
And because apparently I like being awkward, I'll have to ask you pick another number. We have a system where if a driver reaches priority status their number is kept on hold, so they can miss one season and still come back to that same number without worry of it being taken. #9 is one of those numbers. You can find that list here.

Apologies.

This also applies to @devoutfire3 and @alexsplanet, based on legacy numbers from previous seasons, these numbers will need to be changed. The list of driver numbers is linked in this post. Apologies for not noticing sooner.

Sorry about that! I'll go for 82!

Reactions: McPhilen

F.Donoso

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Sep 23, 2016
Hello guys, sad to say but I will not participate to S9, cause I have others plans in simracing and have to put the work on to succeed, so I can’t do both things.
S8 was for me the confirmation that I can be in the top, I would have love to bring a crown this season with my teammate Eneric Andre but anyways Wish you all good luck in track and see you soon maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.