AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9 - Sign Up & Info (Closed - Season Over) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 2.0 Championship Season 9 - Sign Up & Info (Closed - Season Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

woody2goody

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2015
I realise that I might be a bit late, but as Scott's teammate hasn't turned up all season it would be great if you gave me the chance to fill in for the remaining rounds. I have experience in the official series and BSR FR 2.0.

#23 Andrew Woodhouse - GBR - Real Men Wear Pink - B 2.51

• Surprised
Reactions: FisiFan91

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I realise that I might be a bit late, but as Scott's teammate hasn't turned up all season it would be great if you gave me the chance to fill in for the remaining rounds. I have experience in the official series and BSR FR 2.0.

So just to confirm, you'll be taking the spot in the team from Joonas? Is this something that all parties have agreed to? @Scott Newton

Assuming yes, then yeah, not a problem to join for the remainder of the season, should you be able to commit to it :)

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014

Oh also, you'll have to pick another number as #23 is taken. You can find what numbers have been taken on the sign-up thread, and also what numbers have been reserved for future use on the number list section here :)

woody2goody

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 7, 2015
Oh also, you'll have to pick another number as #23 is taken. You can find what numbers have been taken on the sign-up thread, and also what numbers have been reserved for future use on the number list section here:)
I will have a word with Scott and confirm - didn't realise I had to officially replace someone. Will let you know asap.

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I will have a word with Scott and confirm - didn't realise I had to officially replace someone. Will let you know asap.
It's because we only allow two people per team, so you'll be taking his team spot. He'll still be a part of the league, just will become either a privateer or a part of another team.

Jose

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2015
#890 - Jose malbran - argentina - Team euphoria racing - A 1.43 - Yes (fulltime)

McPhilen

Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
#890 - Jose malbran - argentina - Team euphoria racing - A 1.43 - Yes (fulltime)
I'll add you to the list, but just checking that you can commit to the times as well. I believe you'll be 4 hours behind, so the practice session will open at 15:10 your time (although usually it will be 15:30 your time). Assuming those times are good for you, then it's all good. Although, you may still be living in Florida? That will obviously make it an hour earlier for you.

Jose

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2015
I'll add you to the list, but just checking that you can commit to the times as well. I believe you'll be 4 hours behind, so the practice session will open at 15:10 your time (although usually it will be 15:30 your time). Assuming those times are good for you, then it's all good. Although, you may still be living in Florida? That will obviously make it an hour earlier for you.
I am from argentina but i live in miami. Race day is the day i dont have anything to do but stay home :)

Jose

Pro Karter
Aug 10, 2015
Question: Fuel is not limited and we have a mandatory stop for today at the nurbg? it is one start only today?

Status
Not open for further replies.