AOR Formula Renault 3.5 League Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 League Interest Thread

Platform

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
Hey guys. Thanx a lot for your interest. There is 11 days to go to vote. If You know someone who might be interested, please tag him, or leave him a message. ?

Sadly, we are still on a very weak numbers about the pc and consoles as well to start the official season.

hope it will change soon

IntergalacticGentleman

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 21, 2017
I'm definitely interested, would prefer not during the week as I'm an American and that makes it difficult to race during the workday... but even if it was during the week i'd work something out with my job I guess.

Reactions: mikeself

ApoLLo

Junior Karter
Jun 11, 2018
@mikeself Hey, so you know how it's able to make private lobbies for practice and such. We should do that on PC sometimes within the next couple weeks so we can all get to know each other and begin to formulate some rules and such and just some casual fun racing. @Campo675 Also, DRS would be extremely unfair to use if not used properly which is why I either say we use the honor system with a verification system of stewards OR no DRS at all because the way project cars 2 has it set makes it seem as though, like @TicklishPicklewickle said before, it becomes more about who has the balls to use it the most. It would NOT BE REQUIRED NOR FUN OR ENTERTAINING to put work and effort only to have people constantly using DRS (also it's used for overtaking not just for safety reasons because of aerodynamic changes around corners and such; it's not just about safety- this must be covered and have set rules)

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
@mikeself Hey, so you know how it's able to make private lobbies for practice and such. We should do that on PC sometimes within the next couple weeks so we can all get to know each other and begin to formulate some rules and such and just some casual fun racing. @Campo675 Also, DRS would be extremely unfair to use if not used properly which is why I either say we use the honor system with a verification system of stewards OR no DRS at all because the way project cars 2 has it set makes it seem as though, like @TicklishPicklewickle said before, it becomes more about who has the balls to use it the most. It would NOT BE REQUIRED NOR FUN OR ENTERTAINING to put work and effort only to have people constantly using DRS (also it's used for overtaking not just for safety reasons because of aerodynamic changes around corners and such; it's not just about safety- this must be covered and have set rules)
I completely agree. If this league gets underway we need to have specific rules about that DRS is strictly prohibited and will end in immidiate DSQ from the race if used. It would be too much work for stewards to go through the replay every race to check if anyone used DRS which is why I think the best idea would be to encourage drivers to make a stewards enquiry if they catch someone using DRS in the race

• Agree

Pirate

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 7, 2017
Maybe put it in the PC2 Community Events? I found this thread by chance and I'm sure there are a few more people interested in this.

Nozza_95

Formula Karter
Dec 26, 2017
I'm definitely interested!
Only just picked up the game but hopefully should be up to speed with it by August

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
I would be interested if it was a lil bit later, like at 22:30 CEST, DRS Off and default setup
That's extremely late imo. That's normally when we are done with the 1 hour GT3 races that start at 21:00 CEST. I reckon since it seems like this league would be run on a Tuesday it isn't really feasible to do it at such a late time since people have school/work the day after

• Agree