AOR Formula Renault 3.5 League Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR Formula Renault 3.5 League Interest Thread

Platform

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HardlyHarley

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2017
Default setups would also be interesting and would attract more people who haven’t raced the FR much

HardlyHarley

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 10, 2017
Tracks could also be similar to the irl FR series and we could also run with a few alternative ones i.e no monaco

Endless

Formula Karter
Jun 26, 2017
So poll closed a few time ago now,any news about the league guys ? (btw apologise for totaly forgetting pre season testings, had a few things to do ?)

• Useful
Reactions: mikeself

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
So poll closed a few time ago now,any news about the league guys ? (btw apologise for totaly forgetting pre season testings, had a few things to do ?)
@mikeself can we get some feedback on how pre-season testing went, I'd also like to know how this is developing :p
If we think that this would work, we probably need to start testing with a proper race in the right format for the league instead of only practice and 3 lap races. So I reckon there's still some testing to be done before the league gets underway

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
Hey guys...

Well. It looks like there is an option to start the PC league for FR3,5 (however, sadly ... not for everyone. We have to talk about that first)
The consoles look bad about the starting the season there.

Anyway, We just talked a bit about the DRS during the preseason testing and we just found the decision. DRS should be allowed to use, because its not possible to check the usage properly for every driver.
We have to talk about the setups, calendar, the placement of the league in the week (the race day I mean), tracks, pattern of race day (Q-R1-R2) and how to select the drivers for the league.

Appreciate all opinions and ideas

NEXT PRESEASON TESTING EVENING >
Saturday, July 21th
8pm UK time

SIGN IN HERE: https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/pc-project-cars-2-formula-renault-3-5-official-preseason-testing.35224/page-3#post-593109
or leave me a PM

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
I'm a bit late on this, but I'm interested to join. (PS4)

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
I was surprised that the default setting for me wasn’t so bad, sure it’s slower but the car was manageable and actually nice to drive with default setups

Beastany

Junior Karter
Jul 15, 2018
I'm in (PC).

I'd prefer not to do default setups as some people like an over steery car, others like an under steery car...

Reactions: Campo675

Campo675

PC S1 Touring Cars Pro Champion
Sep 29, 2017
Luckily with the 3.5 getting to choose between either the stable or loose gives you the option of either oversteering car or slightly understeering, sometimes both the setups are understeering