Platform

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
UPDATE !

Guys,
Appreciate your interest for this league. We are on the good way to really get there.
Firstly, we have to impress the admins and coordinators of this community site.

That would be nice to meet you all in our testing sessions and the race simulations later. (that means that we need at least 20-25 drivers on the grid for race simulation events under the supervision of PCars2 coordinator and admin)

start of the season can be somewhere between the october and november 2018 or in 2019

PRESEASON TESTING SESSION:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/pc-project-cars-2-formula-renault-3-5-2nd-official-preseason-testing.41407/

Last edited:
Reactions: Marvin

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
UPDATE:

If it is possible, please join us on the preseason test race.

PRESEASON TESTING SESSION:
https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...ult-3-5-2nd-official-preseason-testing.41407/

Time: 8pm UK time, (Saturday, July 28th)
Meet up point around 7.30-7.45pm UK time on one of the discord AOR's social channels

Format:
Qually: 10 mins
Sprint race - counted in laps (calculated for 20-25 mins) standing start based on the qually
Feature race - counted in laps (calculated for 35-40 mins) rolling start based on the sprint race results and top 10 reversed

Other lobby settings:
Weather: clear
Lobby name : AOR FR 3,5 TEST 2 (password will be shared in Discord voice channel)
default setup: no
Damage: off
Mechanical Failures: off
Competitive license: off
penalties: on (no drive through)

Kempster

Semi-Pro Karter
May 7, 2017
I'm interested. Cars are great fun to drive. Just allow Drs to be used whenever. Will mean that better drivers get an advantage and drivers who can't control the car with it open won't get the advantage. Aswell this would be easier as there's no way to regulate it

Reactions: mikeself

Determined Hangman

Pro Karter
Aug 29, 2018
Hey racers,

I would like to announce that I'm currently (trying) getting set up with the first Project Cars 2 Formula Renault 3.5 league.

Firstly I would like to find anyone who want to help with the organization etc. (just leave me a message)

This thread is so we all can get some feedback on what you guys want to see (Tracks, Length of race, Damage settings etc.)

I'm guessing to have signups start by the end of August. Any and all comments are great and welcome.

This is also so we can get an idea of the number of drivers and platforms ... and what they want in this league.

WE NEED AT LEAST 24 PLAYERS FOR THE PLATFORM

My first ideas

- 5-6 Week season (just for the first season)
- up to 26 place on the grid (up to 16 on consoles)
- Race Day: Tuesday, 7pm or 8pm UK time
- no assists, ability to do a setups (some parts)
- full damage
- circuits : (we will see)
- two races per race week (sprint race and one long race, number of laps depending on the track )
- mandatory pitstop in the long race

* every single point could be easily changed after some discussion with players :)

thank you for your interest, all responses are greatly appreciated and we will be getting pre-season tests set up here soon if we find enough players for all platforms

View attachment 49338
Sounds like a great plan, however, could we possibly look at scheduling the races for weekends? I really like your first thoughts, would maybe add teammates into the mix.

Reactions: mikeself

mikeself

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 6, 2018
Sounds like a great plan, however, could we possibly look at scheduling the races for weekends? I really like your first thoughts, would maybe add teammates into the mix.

Hey mate, and everyone else interested in this league.
It's not a plan now. I can tell you one great news.
Signing up for the upcoming league of Formula Renault 3.5 for PC should be open from this Monday.
Everything you need to know now is just to wait till Monday.

Reactions: Chickano

Chickano

PS4 GT3 S9 AM Champion
Jan 30, 2018
Hi just been reading through the thread. The PS4 league is dead in the water i take it?