PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior - General Chat & League info

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
How did the practice go? I had 15 mins late last night and was surprised how slow I was going really big difference each time you go on. Also I created my own lobby and did not get the option to choose which default set to use? did I miss something.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
How did the practice go? I had 15 mins late last night and was surprised how slow I was going really big difference each time you go on. Also I created my own lobby and did not get the option to choose which default set to use? did I miss something.
No, you did nothing wrong. You have to do a session on your own (offline) first and pick the setup you want. After that you can go to an online lobby that have default settings and you should have the one you want.

Reactions: Manx57

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

sorry for leaving the lobby so early yesterday evening, I was tired, concentration goes down and I don't want to make mistakes which could ruin others efforts.

Nevertheless I could manage a 1:44 for the first time, Oulton and the Ginetta work well for me :cool:

D.

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Hi,

sorry for leaving the lobby so early yesterday evening, I was tired, concentration goes down and I don't want to make mistakes which could ruin others efforts.

Nevertheless I could manage a 1:44 for the first time, Oulton and the Ginetta work well for me :cool:

D.
That's good for the team (y) Less good is that I have only done 15 laps of practise round Oulton Park...

luckynumber72

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2018
I did a dumb - i am in pro
So does anyone know who the host for the pro race tonight so I can watch for the invite

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
I did a dumb - i am in pro
So does anyone know who the host for the pro race tonight so I can watch for the invite
Sorry didn't catch this message, but you where invited and joined the race :)

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY
I recommend for the next race someone calls the starting positions of everyone in the second race before launching the race. Just running down the grid to make sure everyone knows their positions. Should be easier because it's based on the championship position, but in order to avoid confusion....... ;)

Reactions: manbearpig

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
@YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY
I recommend for the next race someone calls the starting positions of everyone in the second race before launching the race. Just running down the grid to make sure everyone knows their positions. Should be easier because it's based on the championship position, but in order to avoid confusion....... ;)
That's what we did in the Pro League to be honest with @nezehran and it definitely worked

Reactions: Phoenix_

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY
That's what we did in the Pro League to be honest with @nezehran and it definitely worked
The starting order for race 2 will from round 2-5 be posted in the race thread. This way everyone will be able to see where they start (y)

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys , I would like to ask a courtesy: it would be possible to introduce free practice before starting the qualifications? I would say from 10 minutes or even 5 minutes, just the time to warm up and above all do not stand still 15 minutes in lobby for, then make the "time" in Q is hard ... what do you think? Thank you

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Hi guys , I would like to ask a courtesy: it would be possible to introduce free practice before starting the qualifications? I would say from 10 minutes or even 5 minutes, just the time to warm up and above all do not stand still 15 minutes in lobby for, then make the "time" in Q is hard ... what do you think? Thank you
Good idea!

• Clever
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
It isn't a problem to have a practise before quali but I reccomend a separate lobby for that. I haven't tested in the latest patches, but before that I got kicked after every quali (before the ready screen) when doing practise in the same lobby.
So it's a good idea, maybe someone not race host can have the session? I know there are people that would like to do a little practise and perhaps a short 2 lap race as warm up.

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys...im trying to adjust the HUD settings so when I'm racing i have my delta continuously on the screen...for some reason I can't figure out how to do it..any ideas ?

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Reactions: VSR Davidben

Rick_motogp_35

Pro Karter
Nov 17, 2017
Hi all
I would like to apologise for both my recent comments, and also my recent actions on and off the track, sorry for the formation lap of Oulton Park gienetta race, it was unprofessional, and damaging to not only myself but to AOR and also those on track, I would like to apologise to @C-FOGARTY for not only spoiling your race but acting unprofessionally also, I am a rookie and mistakes will happen but that doesn’t condone my actions. Apologises to the the forum mods and co-ordinators. I respect the penalty given to me by the stewards, but also hope to redeem myself in the future participating in races and proving that I’m here to race cleanly and most importantly have fun doing so, once again apologies to all, good luck for the rest of the league and hopefully see you on track sometime. ps thanks to @YabbaTheHutt for helping me get started. Kind regards Rick