YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Wen will the champioship standings b up yabba
They will be up sometimes tonight (y)

Where can i find this in the race menu please?
It is in options in the game menu (the one you come to when starting the the game, before you choose to do anything). Inside there you'll find spotter and proximity arrows and everything else. I can give you a better description tonight when I'm home from work.

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
I doubt it mate as the penalty i received 1st would have disapeared and been replaced with a new warning to slow down.
Having looked at yours, could it possibly be that whilst the warning was still on in Turn 1 you overtook the two cars, which is why the penalty was so heavy? The game probably thought you used that "advantage" on the exit of the final corner to make the overtakes, which obviously you didn't

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Really because it looked like you penalty got awarded for going wide with the contact at Turn 1 because your penalty came up at the hairpin Turn 3, me @Carlw1986 got ours at the exact same time at Turn 2.
Well either way i ended up with 36 secs of penalty afterwards. and when i went off track it may of contributed to handing my penalty later on in the lap, Either way that was my last event, will explain further soon.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
I doubt it mate as the penalty i received 1st would have disapeared and been replaced with a new warning to slow down.
seeing the full video for me you took penalties because you did not slow down enough and then you passed two machines ...

• Agree
Reactions: Manx57

KrypticTMG

F1 2nd Driver
Apr 4, 2015
seeing the full video for me you took penalties because you did not slow down enough and then you passed two machines ...
I don't think what i'm saying is being understood, getting the penalty isn't really the problem the fact that two people have committed the same offence but received two different penalties doesn't make any sense. The two guys in front of me made contact so obviously i'm going to pass them if it was seen as a illegal move then the game would of given me another warning plus as you can see @Carlw1986 passed @iSuperScrub after getting a warning and it didn't give him any extra penalty so clearly penalty system has some major flaws. We have all had the game for a few months but i still don't understand what gives you 1second 3second 4second or 35second.

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Q - 1st

Didnt expect to be anywhere near top as i hadn't been on since thursday but i had 5 laps before i joined the lobby the get a quick know how, and somehow a 44.1 was quick enough for pole

R1 - 4th (9th)

Didn't know what to expect in the races as i had no practice so i nearly spun at turn 1 on lap 1, but managed to keep lead, lap 4 i ran wide at the last corner and lost position to @Carlw1986 and @KrypticTMG , then i had no rythem and lost 3rd to @Phoenix_ came 4th with 46 secs of pens so i was 9th.

R2 - DNF

So on formation lap i dont know what @pete day was doing slowing down so much at the start of the last sector as i should of started 8th, but i drove past him to catch up with the pack. In the race got up to 2nd the whoever wasw leading squeezed me off the track and i lost all momentum and then spun out of turn 3. Somehow someone still managed to drive into to me when i was stationary, (they literally had 5 seconds to react, MAD) so had damage then i pitted and ended up racing with leader all be it a lap down for last 3 laps.

So yeah i tried to give league racing a go again but it just doesn't interest me anymore as i was getting bored half way through the first race. Plus i had no intention of practising until race night and see how it went.

But i can pretty much say that will be my last ever league race here at AOR and in general, its been a good 4 years and i wish the best for everyone. Winning 4 championships in that time was ace and i had a lot of great battles. Special thanks to @iJokeri22 @C-FOGARTY @YabbaTheHutt over the last few years through co-coordinating leagues
and best wishes to the likes of @clarky_110 @Rexuz @GUNNERGAMBLE @KrypticTMG and @Carlw1986 as you guys were super quick and clean to race with and i never had any issues with you's.

Take it easy!

Liam. :sleep:

P.s Good luck @Miccky in the pro league!

Last edited:

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Sad to see you go @iSuperScrub but if that's how you feel, that's how you feel.

Thanks for helping me out in practise and giving tips. Hope to be racing you again in the future (y)

uptown8217

Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
I did’t Have the ability to chat during the races yesterday, I communicated that @YabbaTheHutt but it wasn’t corrected in time for race two. I was P1 for race 2 and tried to get out of the way as I was a much slower driver but I wound up spinning across the track sorry aid the lap wasn’t up to par, but I did the best I could without being able to communicate. I am going to watch Chelsea hopefully net a few goals this evening, cheers and fast laps.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

YabbaTheHutt

Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
I did’t Have the ability to chat during the races yesterday, I communicated that @YabbaTheHutt but it wasn’t corrected in time for race two. I was P1 for race 2 and tried to get out of the way as I was a much slower driver but I wound up spinning across the track sorry aid the lap wasn’t up to par, but I did the best I could without being able to communicate. I am going to watch Chelsea hopefully net a few goals this evening, cheers and fast laps.
There is some chat messages from you in the group chat. Or do you mena the talking chat within the game?

Play4Stefano

F1 Reserve Driver
Jun 15, 2016
Problems come from people not reading the start procedure! Everyone replied YES to understanding the rules and regulations. If they can't be bothered to do this it's going to be mayhem!. @YabbaTheHutt and the cods spend a lot of there free time writing up start procedures. It's not AOR it's people not looking on forums and just turning up on race night so please don't blame the site.
Let's introduce a Manual rollling star evaluation test before each season as time trial and evaluation race.