PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R2: Donington Park Nat - 30/01/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-TIME | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R2: Donington Park Nat - 30/01/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-TIME

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
This is on one lap and not slightly! It is a clear breach of AOR rules and he gets the time back................ joke View attachment 36685
View attachment 36686 View attachment 36687
This is V signs up to all the clean drivers
Is this a personal thing, why are you focusing on me? Might as well take screenshots of everyone who crossed the pit exit white line. The game didn't give me a penalty for this so I took it to my advantage. If this wasn't allowed it should have been communicated prior to the race. I remember in GT3 S8 we had pre race briefings which we all had to agree to. This might serve useful for the Ginetta league as well.

I really don't understand your problem with me going off the line in the first corner, I slowed down, I didn't get any advantage. I still got a penalty of 3 seconds (after stewards) for it.
I think it's ridiculous to get a 35 seconds penalty for that, otherwise I wouldn't have logged a steward investigation.

And bringing up AOR rules, to my knowledge the stewards have the last word and you should respect that as well.

RacingAtHome

F1 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Is this a personal thing, why are you focusing on me? Might as well take screenshots of everyone who crossed the pit exit white line. The game didn't give me a penalty for this so I took it to my advantage. If this wasn't allowed it should have been communicated prior to the race. I remember in GT3 S8 we had pre race briefings which we all had to agree to. This might serve useful for the Ginetta league as well.

I really don't understand your problem with me going off the line in the first corner, I slowed down, I didn't get any advantage. I still got a penalty of 3 seconds (after stewards) for it.
I think it's ridiculous to get a 35 seconds penalty for that, otherwise I wouldn't have logged a steward investigation.

And bringing up AOR rules, to my knowledge the stewards have the last word and you should respect that as well.
I don't think it's focused on you. I think he's using you as an example for what's been happening.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016

Just used your Stewards request of a prime example of how ridiculous this is, no you did not lift enough, if you had there would be no penalty given. Why should some get preferential treatment while others respect the penalty system.

As for using the pit lane area, do the rules not state clearly enough for you, no crossing the white line with both wheels?

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Just used your Stewards request of a prime example of how ridiculous this is, no you did not lift enough, if you had there would be no penalty given. Why should some get preferential treatment while others respect the penalty system.

As for using the pit lane area, do the rules not state clearly enough for you, no crossing the white line with both wheels?
I might not have lifted enough to not trigger the penalty system, but I lifted enough to get a reduced penalty instead of 35 seconds.

And the rules are clear enough yes, but like I said, practically everyone crossed the pit lane line, might as well do a rerun then with clear instructions what is allowed and what is not on the specific track.

• Disagree
Reactions: Manx57

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I might not have lifted enough to not trigger the penalty system, but I lifted enough to get a reduced penalty instead of 35 seconds.

And the rules are clear enough yes, but like I said, practically everyone crossed the pit lane line, might as well do a rerun then with clear instructions what is allowed and what is not on the specific track.
So if it is ok to lodge a time back request, then others can lodge a cutting or extending complaint using drivers own time back footage as evidence..... sweet sounds like a plan :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:;)

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Not a bad idea. What do you say @C-FOGARTY ?
I will brief the Circuit for a check :happy:. See if I can come up with any pointers.. certain things might need addressing and briefing. Snetts seems fine to me though. Just the usual things like not leaving the race lobby and Mic on whilst racing is beginning to be a pain. Needs to be off.