PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
v0NT5Fer.png

AOR Project CARS 2 Ginetta G40 Junior League

Round 4 - Silverstone National
northampton_nat.png

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar

Event Information
Date: Tuesday 13th February 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race #1: 30 minutes
- Race #2: 30 minutes

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Heavy Cloud
- Race #1: Heavy Cloud / Clear /Heavy Cloud
- Race #2: Overcast / Clear

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Date: 11th March 2018
- Qualifying time: 08:00 am
- Race #1 time: 09:00 am (☆Odds start on the Right Handside of the track☆)
- Race #2 time: 11:00 am (☆Reverse Championship Order☆)

● Please Note:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

● Formation Lap - Max Speed - 55 mph / 90 kph
● Formation Point
PS_Messages_20180208_084615.jpg

● Accleration Zone

PS_Messages_20180207_185729.jpg

Notices
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. [An hour before the race is not sufficient notice] Drivers who are not on PSN by 8:00pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.

● Confirmed No-Shows:
@Play4Stefano
@RacingAtHome

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Turn 1 will see lots of drivers crying to the stewards, booooo hooooo I want my time back lol :lol::rofl::banghead:;)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Turn 1 will see lots of drivers crying to the stewards, booooo hooooo I want my time back lol :lol::rofl::banghead:;)
I'm with you on the pens just accept them unless it's for overtaking a car off the tracks. I seem to be spending more time looking at enquirys across ps4 and pc than playing the game.

• Agree
Reactions: Manx57

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I'm with you on the pens just accept them unless it's for overtaking a car off the tracks. I seem to be spending more time looking at enquirys across ps4 and pc than playing the game.
I do accept them I find its not a problem

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Think I might pick Loose setup next week. I have no motivation at all with the pens (n). Just going through the motions with Baby Ginettas. :rolleyes::unsure:;)

Reactions: luckynumber72

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Think I might pick Loose setup next week. I have no motivation at all with the pens (n). Just going through the motions with Baby Ginettas. :rolleyes::unsure:;)
Yeah I know the feeling :( only 2 rounds left on easy tracks witch is good because I'm doing zero laps till race day. Got gt3 evaluation races to monitor and more gt3 testing to do

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Yeah I know the feeling :( only 2 rounds left on easy tracks witch is good because I'm doing zero laps till race day. Got gt3 evaluation races to monitor and more gt3 testing to do
Yeah! Loads of testing for GT3.
As I was doing the formation pic etc. Got looking round some old parts of Silverstone. Can't see why we can't have this Abbey - Bridge Silverstone variation from 10 yrs or so ago. Included in the game at some point. Love this old variation of Silverstone. :)
PS_Messages_20180207_234055.jpg
PS_Messages_20180207_234049.jpg

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

your off-week is over guys, I'll be back for this and the last round :cool:.

To be honest: the magic of the first and second rounds results was a masive amount of practising. I have to look, but it was something between 3- and 4000 km in the little Ginetta. For Silverstone things will change, I don't have time this week for much practising....

cheers,
D.

Reactions: NumptyNed

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I thought everyone was already using loose?
obviously not ! ;) I used it for Donny Round, but didnt like the feel of the car round Snetts with Loose setup. It was to loose the rear end, so went for stable which I knew was slower, but had to be easier handling fo me for the two races. Loose or stable makes not alot of difference with me, as the car is bloody awful in either form .:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Great fun to drive and with competent drivers, can get very close racing, loose all the way.
Loving the default series and hope to see more of.
Glad your enjoying the default thingy racing .;) I dont think these will be being used for a season 2 . Maybe something a little quicker next time round . ;)

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Great fun to drive and with competent drivers, can get very close racing, loose all the way.
Loving the default series and hope to see more of.
Hi,

yesyesyes (y)
Next season a little step forward and use the G40-G5?

D.
I also love the default setup. Only you, car and track ... just drive and fun.
Ps. For future leagues in default I will recommend the KTM X-Bow, TCR or as @DeuxMilles the ginetta GT5 , it's a good car.
My dream would be rally-cross races but it's impossible ... I think :D

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I also love the default setup. Only you, car and track ... just drive and fun.
Ps. For future leagues in default I will recommend the KTM X-Bow, TCR or as @DeuxMilles the ginetta GT5 , it's a good car.
My dream would be rally-cross races but it's impossible ... I think :D
Anything is possible at AOR. As long as the interest is there. Many great cars and classes dont get a look in, but its up to you as a group of racers to make things happen . An Endurance League is on the Horizon and maybe the Official IndyCar, but doubt Default setups will be being used for these. Not really for the casual racer.

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
With PC2? never tried it. Is it fun?
I have and had some great sideways fun. They dont sound to good though ! The 1600 rx sounds ok and is easier than the 600bhp monsters. Nordschleiffe in the snow (White Hell) is fun all the way in RX .

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Anything is possible at AOR. As long as the interest is there. Many great cars and classes dont get a look in, but its up to you as a group of racers to make things happen . An Endurance League is on the Horizon and maybe the Official IndyCar, but doubt Default setups will be being used for these. Not really for the casual racer.
100% agree! I see the rally-cross difficult because in 16 players in a real rally-cross track we do not enter, I think, it should be studied well but as you say, cars are fun.
With PC2? never tried it. Is it fun?
A couple of weeks ago there was a project cars event , I tried it and it was really nice and fun to drive: D However there are many cars in the game, we will have fun without doubt and with any car if together :)

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Glad your enjoying the default thingy racing .;) I dont think these will be being used for a season 2 . Maybe something a little quicker next time round . ;)
Agreed , quicker cars would be good for another default mini league like GT4 Ginetta .
Not even looked really at all the cars, do they have DTM?
That mini championship was fun on a few German tracks on PG1

• Agree
Reactions: pete day