PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R4: Silverstone National - 13/02/2018 - 8.00pm UK-Time

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
Well I can't really practice because the car feels so different offline to online. Anyway it quickly conspired in quali that I was slow - I blame that on me not being very good, not a lack of practice.

However, I got a storming start from last on the grid and was in 4th by lap 3 and all but guaranteed a top 5 until I was completely taken out it appears.

Second race I repeated my epic start and was almost in 2nd until I was taken out again (I think, last week taught me I should never jump to conclusions on incidents)).

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I got a penalty 35 seconds after getting span lost the will to race in race 2 lol race 1 went ok.

Tom harper

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 17, 2017
Crazy fist race went from p3 down to p8.
Second race started in p1 lead for 25 mins but tyre wear was an issue and once numptyned caught me there was no way of holding him off finished p3 on the road but dew to a penalty for deusx_milles finished p2

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Q: 1
quali went very well, had a good lap, 1:12.5 was that what I was able to do.

R1: 1
racing from pole is a nice thing if you don't make any mistakes. Had a 2 second lead early and took this home.

R2: 3
could avoid the trouble in lap 1 and came out of it as third. But then I was spun out by someone, so I had to fight through the field from the back. Cutted the last lefthander accidentialy, braked on the straight although became a 4 second penalty which costs me P2 at the end.

cheers,
D.

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
Q: 3rd
Race1: 3rd
Race2: 6th

I enjoyed racing tonight and next week is the last race so best of luck to everybody and see ya all next week cheers =)

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Oh dear I had such hope for this track ha ha....
Apologies for the coming together with ? I cannot remember who but my car managed to jump to 1st gear and spun me.
Also for the first time I fell foul to the penalty system but...... I will not try to claim the time back
Another apology to foggy for just being there, we had a little battle after that though, until faster cars totally got in the way :unsure:

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Apologies for the coming together with ? I cannot remember who but my car managed to jump to 1st gear and spun me.
Also for the first time I fell foul to the penalty system but...... I will not try to claim the time back
Another apology to foggy for just being there, we had a little battle after that though, until faster cars totally got in the way :unsure:
Yup, was right behind you when you spun.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Elite Results

Qualification (sorry forgot to take screencap with timings)

Race 1

Race 2

Some incidents of Race 2 (forgot to save replay of race 1)

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Yeah it was fun m8. Don't know what you were doing there though. Had the shock of my life ( big shunt that ). Our battle made up for it later on.
Brands next! Can't wait, Because it's allover after Finale.
Well done to race winners @KrypticTMG & @Phoenix_ :stig::stig:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Quail: P1
Couldn't get the best lap until the last flying lap, pressure was on.
Race 1 - 1st
Pretty ordinary incident free race but noticed @joshualuke1993 made a small error on the rolling start? Gave me a small advantage as he had to drop back a little and right on the acceleration zone I hit the throttle.

Race 2: 7th.
Was pushing after 1st lap to pass people, had an incident with @kyleburleigh5437 after he out braked himself and hit someone then going into me.
He didn't wait so it's a stewards enquiry unfortunately.
  • The impact damaged my car, put me in last place and I struggled to catch cars and keep pace so disappointing 2nd race but had fun racing @luckynumber72 for a bit.

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Q. : P3
R1: P2
R2: P2
Another evening has fun tonight.
In race 1, a very intense fight between me, @Phoenix_ and @KrypticTMG . I could overcome @KrypticTMG but I could not pass @Phoenix_ but he could not pass @KrypticTMG :rofl:so I can get second thanks to the error of @Phoenix_ in curve 1 of the last lap.
Race 2: Promising start but at the end of the first lap I am dragged into a contact and I leave third and last with damages. Unlike the first championship race, I did not give up and despite a slower machine I recovered incredibly up to second place. Congratulations to everyone.

kyleburleigh5437

Semi-Pro Karter
Jan 2, 2018
Race 1 - 1st
Pretty ordinary incident free race but noticed @joshualuke1993 made a small error on the rolling start? Gave me a small advantage as he had to drop back a little and right on the acceleration zone I hit the throttle.

Was pushing after 1st lap to pass people, had an incident with @kyleburleigh5437 after he out braked himself and hit someone then going into me.
  • The impact damaged my car, put me in last place and I struggled to catch cars and keep pace so disappointing 2nd race but had fun racing @luckynumber72 for a bit.

I was last in p11 after that incident so I think you have me confused with someone else.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Race 1 - 1st

Yeah that was me he made contact with unfortunately..good to see your view, wasn't sure what happened during the race.