PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R5 - FINALE - Brands Hatch GP - 20/02/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R5 - FINALE - Brands Hatch GP - 20/02/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-Time

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
7CTVcbg.png

AOR Project CARS 2 Ginetta G40 Junior League

Round 5 - FINALE -
Brands Hatch GP
brands-hatch-gp_orig.png

Important Links
League Information
League Rules
Race Calendar

Event Information
Date: Tuesday 20th February 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race #1: 30 minutes
- Race #2: 30 minutes

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying: Hazy
- Race #1: Fog
- Race #2: Light Cloud

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Date: 18th March 2018
- Qualifying time: 12:00
- Race #1 time: 16:00 (☆Odds start on the Right Handside of the track☆)
- Race #2 time: 18:00 (☆Reverse Championship Order☆)

● Please Note:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

● Formation Lap - Max Speed - 55 mph / 90 kph
● Formation Point - 40 mph / 65 kph

PS_Messages_20180215_183019.jpg

● Accleration Zone

PS_Messages_20180215_183042.jpg

Notices
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. [An hour before the race is not sufficient notice] Drivers who are not on PSN by 8:00pm (UK time) risk losing their spot to reserver drivers. Drivers who repeatedly dont attend races without a notice will be moved to reserves or even blacklisted.

Strating order race 10:
1519125160714.png
1519125927089.png
1519125686750.png

NOTE: @Porfuera has a race ban for race 10!

● Confirmed No-Shows:

Elite:
@Rbr46
@InFinityzzHD
Pro:

Semi-Pro:
@Ahmad Farah

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmad Farah

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 12, 2017
It was a lovely season full of incidents but it was lovely racing with awesome people from around the world is something really fun, I can't wait to race and see ya all in another season hopefully AOR will do a TC season.

All the best cheers =))

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

Brands Hatch, it's a thing of hate-love. Not much to brake with the little Ginetta.

cheers,
D.

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Weather is In For Finale. :)
Good choice for the last race. I did a small test and the track looks beautiful! I found myself looking at the sunset from the rear view mirror :D

Also, I don't know if you tested, but not only the penalties still take a while to disappear, but now there's also an annoying bip sound when the slow down warning is displayed. You'll love it :p

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
Good choice for the last race. I did a small test and the track looks beautiful! I found myself looking at the sunset from the rear view mirror :D

Also, I don't know if you tested, but not only the penalties still take a while to disappear, but now there's also an annoying bip sound when the slow down warning is displayed. You'll love it :p
I noticed the "beep/pling" sound, scared the c**p out of me :eek: Felt like the track limits are the same but the slow down was over quicker but I could be wrong.

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I noticed the "beep/pling" sound, scared the c**p out of me :eek: Felt like the track limits are the same but the slow down was over quicker but I could be wrong.
I still lost several seconds to get the warning to disappear. Maybe I'm wrong but I didn't see a difference.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

anyone want to post laptimes? I'm going to start practising today, laptimes and maybe a video to follow.

D.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
47/48s I would imagine I will probably be 1/2 secs of the pace for the last race. With evaluation races and getting things ready for s9 plus family life it don't leave much time for this race.

• Agree
Reactions: pete day

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
47/48s I would imagine I will probably be 1/2 secs of the pace for the last race. With evaluation races and getting things ready for s9 plus family life it don't leave much time for this race.
48’s? I wish! I did a couple of laps the other night and I was around the high 1.51’s, but that’s probably why I’m in the semi pro tier!

Reactions: NICK-NITRO

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Tricky track and takes a while to extract the lap times times and find the sweet spots so would be surprised to see 47's.
Took me an hour or so to hit a 49.4 online and was frustrated for a while being n the 50s with my practice buddy in the 49s.

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
In the TT I'm at 47.5. But qualifying and race pace is significantly slower.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

very nice combo, it's fun to throw this car around the corners.

FYI:

The lap in the vid is a 1:49.405, after a few more tries I'm down to a 1:48.5 - hope to see a 1:47.xxx sometime. All in TT, @Phoenix_ is right that quali/race would be slower.

cheers,
D.

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
Hi,

very nice combo, it's fun to throw this car around the corners.

FYI:

The lap in the vid is a 1:49.405, after a few more tries I'm down to a 1:48.5 - hope to see a 1:47.xxx sometime. All in TT, @Phoenix_ is right that quali/race would be slower.

cheers,
D.
Looks like I need to practice if I’m going to beat you in the championship!