PS4 - AOR Ginetta Junior League - R5 - FINALE - Brands Hatch GP - 20/02/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-Time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR Ginetta Junior League - R5 - FINALE - Brands Hatch GP - 20/02/2018 - 8.000pm - UK-Time

Nene

AOR PS4 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Nov 1, 2017
Topman! Sorry again for the contact, hopefully me letting you over take me afterwards was ok for you.
of course no problem. I'm just a little disappointed to not have kept up the pace after the first overtake and keep you away ;).

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I am not used to falling foul of the penalty system but, this one worse than before the patch, it doesn't seem to care how much you cut but run wide and you are in big doo doo

Alex Varic

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 30, 2015
I am not used to falling foul of the penalty system but, this one worse than before the patch, it doesn't seem to care how much you cut but run wide and you are in big doo doo
Lol it was really lenient (compared to the old system) for me

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yeah you can have 2 wheels over the curds on the inside but do it on the outside and it pings you, I noticed that 2 night.

Last edited:

Michel--NL

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 11, 2016
Unfortunately my wheel stopped again working and couldn't make the race. Problem is with the shifter pedals, I can't shift down or up with them, no respons from them.
I tried doing manual gears, but with starting the race the cars was in reverse and I had no idea how to get it in first :shifty:

A big congratulations to @Big-Kid-Daddy and @chris130256 for winning the Team Championship in the Pro tier. And @Big-Kid-Daddy for winning the Drivers Championship.

@nezehran thnxs for hosting (y)

1519164838409.png

1519164824961.png

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Well first of all, big thank you to the organisers and the work you put in.
Fantastic series and hopefully will see more default set up races in the future and try to take on the elite league if I can match pace again in whatever car.

Quali P1:
Was hard to get a decent time in, made sure I was last out and left a huge space but still caught up with the pack which compromised my laps so had to slow down and wait and put it on pole on the last lap.
Race 1 -P1
Nothing to say really apart from I lapped someone.

Race 2 -P2
Had to quickly react to first corner madness and missed it narrowly.
Couldn't be consistent in this round and now and again I would have an off,
Caught up to racing at home and he defended well but felt a couple of moves was questionable with squeezes, defending off line and coming on racing line and when I did overtake, I got a hit even though I left plenty of room on the outside.
Still happy with the result .

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Well first of all, big thank you to the organisers and the work you put in.
Fantastic series and hopefully will see more default set up races in the future and try to take on the elite league if I can match pace again in whatever car.

Quali P1:
Was hard to get a decent time in, made sure I was last out and left a huge space but still caught up with the pack which compromised my laps so had to slow down and wait and put it on pole on the last lap.
Race 1 -P1
Nothing to say really apart from I lapped someone.

Race 2 -P2
Had to quickly react to first corner madness and missed it narrowly.
Couldn't be consistent in this round and now and again I would have an off,
Caught up to racing at home and he defended well but felt a couple of moves was questionable with squeezes, defending off line and coming on racing line and when I did overtake, I got a hit even though I left plenty of room on the outside.
Still happy with the result .

Congrats bud well derserved, very consistent driving!..HOWEVER!.....No way should you have been in Pro... you were ridiculously fast, at times it was alarming at how fast you were! ;) lol

Last edited:

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
Evening really full of emotions yesterday ... wow
Race 1: I get the pole with a great lap but the great thing is to see mine teammate right behind me .. the first row is all ours. Let's start and a few meters later @KrypticTMG tries to pass me and in defending myself I go slightly wide, touch the outer curb and I crash against the wall. I'm lucky that I go back to the track with only 1 damage on the nose. From there again intense battle with phoenix and kryptic, maybe they touch and return to the top of the table for a few laps. In the final race I'm struggling and exceeds me before @Phoenix_ and then @KrypticTMG ... I try not to give up with him and I try to overtake him but in that corner we do not pass and we hook up with kryptic going to gravel. Initially I think that Walter is behind me, but in the straight of the finish I see Kryptic third, then I brake and I give the position ( Excuse me again, I would never want to touch my legendary driver) . From there I pass and finish third, but then the kryptic has the penalty and I am the second.
Race 2: For this race I think only about the points for the builders. I start immediately well over 2-3 riders and from there I get behind a train of 5-6 riders. It's a very funny phase because we are all very close and it was not easy to overtake . But sometimes someone made a mistake and I overtook. The last one I passed was @NICK-NITRO. Initially it had a good pace and although I often saw it crosswise in the corners :p it was fast and difficult to pass, my luck is that in the first corner of the t3 it goes wide and then I pass and imprint my pace. From there, race in management even if sometimes I was aiming to make the fastest lap of the race for the point but after 2-3 risk of crashing:banghead:, I pushed safely and so I won my second race of the tournament.

Waiting for the official results, I thank all the elite drivers for the beautiful tournament we have made, fast and all very fair and sporting. A note special goes to @KrypticTMG ( #topdriver) and @Phoenix_ for being really fast in every race, our race 1 of Silverstone National will remember for a long time. In addition, I especially thank @pete day for all the effort and availability this week to train and try to win the constructors title. We did not do it for only 3 points, but unfortunately, if I could exchange my drivers' title with the builders, it would be fairer. Finally I thank all the staff @C-FOGARTY @YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @Michel--NL @Walter---79 @NICK-NITRO who allowed us to participate in this fantastic tournament, really an extraordinary job guys. Always precise, responsive and available to allow us to play with fun every week. Thank you so much
Bye bye to all guys, see you soon and good luck for the participants of the gt3 championship.

- [ ]

Last edited:

iSuperScrub

4 Time AOR Project Cars 1 Champion
Mar 29, 2014
Race 1: I get the pole with a great lap but the great thing is to see mine teammate right behind me .. the first row is all ours. Let's start and a few meters later @KrypticTMG tries to pass me and in defending myself I go slightly wide, touch the outer curb and I crash against the wall. I'm lucky that I go back to the track with only 1 damage on the nose. From there again intense battle with phoenix and kryptic, maybe they touch and return to the top of the table for a few laps. In the final race I'm struggling and exceeds me before @Phoenix_ and then @KrypticTMG ... I try not to give up with him and I try to overtake him but in that corner we do not pass and we hook up with kryptic going to gravel. Initially I think that Walter is behind me, but in the straight of the finish I see Kryptic third, then I brake and I give the position ( Excuse me again, I would never want to touch my legendary driver) . From there I pass and finish third, but then the kryptic has the penalty and I am the second.
Race 2: For this race I think only about the points for the builders. I start immediately well over 2-3 riders and from there I get behind a train of 5-6 riders. It's a very funny phase because we are all very close and it was not easy to overtake . But sometimes someone made a mistake and I overtook. The last one I passed was @NICK-NITRO. Initially it had a good pace and although I often saw it crosswise in the corners :p it was fast and difficult to pass, my luck is that in the first corner of the t3 it goes wide and then I pass and imprint my pace. From there, race in management even if sometimes I was aiming to make the fastest lap of the race for the point but after 2-3 risk of crashing:banghead:, I pushed safely and so I won my second race of the tournament.

Waiting for the official results, I thank all the elite drivers for the beautiful tournament we have made, fast and all very fair and sporting. A note special goes to @KrypticTMG ( #topdriver) and @Phoenix_ for being really fast in every race, our race 1 of Silverstone National will remember for a long time. In addition, I especially thank @pete day for all the effort and availability this week to train and try to win the constructors title. We did not do it for only 3 points, but unfortunately, if I could exchange my drivers' title with the builders, it would be fairer. Finally I thank all the staff @C-FOGARTY @YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @Michel--NL @Walter---79 who allowed us to participate in this fantastic tournament, really an extraordinary job guys. Always precise, responsive and available to allow us to play with fun every week. Thank you so much
Bye bye to all guys, see you soon and good luck for the participants of the gt3 championship.

- [ ]
Congratulations! (y)

• Clever
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

Waiting for the official results, I thank all the elite drivers for the beautiful tournament we have made, fast and all very fair and sporting. A note special goes to @KrypticTMG ( #topdriver) and @Phoenix_ for being really fast in every race, our race 1 of Silverstone National will remember for a long time. In addition, I especially thank @pete day for all the effort and availability this week to train and try to win the constructors title. We did not do it for only 3 points, but unfortunately, if I could exchange my drivers' title with the builders, it would be fairer. Finally I thank all the staff @C-FOGARTY @YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @Michel--NL @Walter---79 who allowed us to participate in this fantastic tournament, really an extraordinary job guys. Always precise, responsive and available to allow us to play with fun every week. Thank you so much

- [ ]
We are more than happy to have an exceptional member as yourself . Happy to race, with a great attitude to Online League racing. A very good example of how to apply yourself for competitive league racing at a High level. A deserved champion and overall Top guy ! Hope to see you back racing with us very soon. Champ ! :stig::stig:;)

• Friendly
Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
Q: 5
R1: 1
R2: 6

Another qualification where I struggled to put a very competitive lap. But even with an almost perfect lap I would not have matched @The_Kaiser-MSc. Sensational lap you put there!

R1 was brilliant. So much fun! Very close racing between myself, @The_Kaiser-MSc, @KrypticTMG, @Walter---79 and @pete day. Due to mistakes, pete and I guess walter dropped back, and it was a three way race all the way. I'm sorry @KrypticTMG for our incident, I'm not sure if I did something wrong, but just in case I did, I slowed down and let the kaiser, walter and you pass. Such fast, clean, respectful racers. You guys push me every week to improve myself!

R2 was horrible. At the end of the first lap I was on a run down the straight to overtake @KrypticTMG and @Walter---79, to keep up with @The_Kaiser-MSc and fight for the championship, but a slight touch between kryptic and walter pushed walter against me and we all ended up on the gravel. That was a pity, as it destroyed what could have been another amazing race and a fight for the championship.
After spinning, Walter and I dropped to last, with damage, and it was just about trying to recover as fast as possible, but with damage that proved impossible. I think we still managed to get the team title, though. Congrats @Walter---79 :D

Overall, thank you for the most fun I ever had racing. Fantastic drivers. I'm loving these small cars on default setups.
I would have never expected to have won 3 out of the 10 races. Ever! I was just happy to have qualified for the Elite tier :D And to finish third in the championship, close to such fast drivers, is incredible!

A special shout out to @The_Kaiser-MSc (congratulations!!!!!), @KrypticTMG (learn a lot from your content, keep putting it out), and @Walter---79 (team mate).

And, more importantly, none of this would be possible without @YabbaTheHutt @C-FOGARTY @Michel--NL @Walter---79 @NICK-NITRO. Thank you a million for organizing it. You guys spend so much of your time here. I truly appreciate the effort you do. Hats off to you, gentlemen.

This was my second and last league here for a while. As fun as this is, there are other priorities in life at the moment that I need to give my energy to.
I will follow the new GT3 league as much as I can.

Have an awesome time everyone, and see you around! :D

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Congrats bud well derserved, very consistent driving!..HOWEVER!.....No way should you have been in Pro... you were ridiculously fast, at times it was alarming at how fast you were! ;) lol
Thanks, race 2 without the bonnet missing you would have been up there as you had good pace.

Yes I should have been in elite, I would have got pole in elite with a couple of races and reckon I would be in top 5 there , the problem is I just got the game as sign ups finished so was rubbish to begin with, I'm also rubbish at TT when requested to do times .

It's the same with GT3 now, placed in league 4 because I'm rubbish at TT, but sure I will improve and get quicker with practice and changing settings.

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
Thanks to all for the nice season guys! I'm happy with my 4th position in the driver championship and first in the team championship. => @Phoenix_ :D
Congratulations to @The_Kaiser-MSc for winning the title and showing off some great skills, the same goes for @KrypticTMG and @Phoenix_

Last night's first race was very fun and close, the second a bit less due to the incident with @KrypticTMG and @Phoenix_

Final shout out goes to @C-FOGARTY @YabbaTheHutt @NICK-NITRO and @Michel--NL for keeping this nicely organized.

Kudos to all and for those competing in GT3, see you soon ;)

NumptyNed

F1 Reserve Driver
Jul 15, 2016
A big thank you to all the guys that have helped set this up and host throughout the league. I have enjoyed every round and had some really close racing. It was also nice to be near the front for a change instead of fighting to be mid table. (y)

Q: 3
About what I had hoped for, if I had another lap I might of got second but I would of been lucky to get within 1s of 1st.

R1: 1st
The front 3 of us got away cleanly and started to put some distance between the rest of the field until @Prehn clipped a curb and spun. @DeuxMilles was quicker than me and was pulling out about 0.5s a lap on me so I was settling for 2nd until about 5 minutes left I can round a corner and he was facing the wrong way on the grass! I had 2 laps to hold onto the lead, and the last lap I was too cautious and @DeuxMilles got a better run out of the last corner and we crossed the line side by side but I had a bumper in front and won by 0.092s :woot:.

R2: 7th/6th
A close race to start with until an incident on the second lap with @DeuxMilles and @Anthony VR46 left me with damage. Then had a half a race with @DeviousDoley about 0.5s behind me and I just couldn't shake him! Had some good battles with others during the race, another incident with @Tom harper at the second corner, a few more battles after that and then with about 2/3 laps left I got a wheel on the curb on the second the fast right handers and spun off into the wall, I was following someone else who did exactly the same thing as me, it must of looked like we were synchronised! I then had about 60 damage and the car was pretty much undrivable but I took it home in the condition it was in for the last 2 laps.

All in all I really enjoyed the championship and getting my first couple of wins on AOR. I had some really good battles and I hope there is more default setup series to come!