XB1 AOR GP2 - Main Thread

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver update

@F1Maestro26 is sadly leaving us due to internet issues, we hope to see you in the future though.

@Jaxxy OG you have became a full time driver and you should pick either the Williams or the Renault now. The car you do not pick will be @Rapidz F1 that also becomes full-time driver now.

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Goodbye everybody :(
Thanks. Only kidding. It's a shame man considering the issues you were having you couldn't control. Definitely believe you could have been a threat without your internet issues! Hope one day they can be resolved and you can race again on a consistent basis in AOR. Good luck dude :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1484488787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Driver update

@F1Maestro26 is sadly leaving us due to internet issues, we hope to see you in the future though.

@Jaxxy OG you have became a full time driver and you should pick either the Williams or the Renault now. The car you do not pick will be @Rapidz F1 that also becomes full-time driver now.
Love those two cars. Thanks man :)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver update:

@IcemanFR has been blacklisted and removed from the league for no-showing inactivity.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
And i am your lobby host, so please add me on xbox my gt is AOR BiGGzY96 and please leave the questions for the faff lord aka genius xD
Always a pleassure Biggzy...;)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@NillisLukins is sadly leaving us to become a reserve driver due to personal issues but please send him warm hugs and stuff.

@Oscar is now full time and can choose either the Force India or the Sauber.

@CRMR11 will recieve the other spot of a full time driver in the team which isn't picked by Oscar.

Any futher questions? No? Good!

Good Luck Tonight!:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Rapidz F1

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@ITz GORD I was talking about this yesterday.