XB1 - AOR GP2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GP2 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver update

@F1Maestro26 is sadly leaving us due to internet issues, we hope to see you in the future though.

@Jaxxy OG you have became a full time driver and you should pick either the Williams or the Renault now. The car you do not pick will be @Rapidz F1 that also becomes full-time driver now.

Rapidz F1

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Feb 28, 2016
Goodbye everybody :(
Thanks. Only kidding. It's a shame man considering the issues you were having you couldn't control. Definitely believe you could have been a threat without your internet issues! Hope one day they can be resolved and you can race again on a consistent basis in AOR. Good luck dude :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1484488787][/DOUBLEPOST]
Driver update

@F1Maestro26 is sadly leaving us due to internet issues, we hope to see you in the future though.

@Jaxxy OG you have became a full time driver and you should pick either the Williams or the Renault now. The car you do not pick will be @Rapidz F1 that also becomes full-time driver now.
Love those two cars. Thanks man :)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver update:

@IcemanFR has been blacklisted and removed from the league for no-showing inactivity.

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
And i am your lobby host, so please add me on xbox my gt is AOR BiGGzY96 and please leave the questions for the faff lord aka genius xD
Always a pleassure Biggzy...;)

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Driver Update:

@NillisLukins is sadly leaving us to become a reserve driver due to personal issues but please send him warm hugs and stuff.

@Oscar is now full time and can choose either the Force India or the Sauber.

@CRMR11 will recieve the other spot of a full time driver in the team which isn't picked by Oscar.

Any futher questions? No? Good!

Good Luck Tonight!:)

• Friendly
Reactions: Rapidz F1

The Genius

Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
@ITz GORD I was talking about this yesterday.