XB1 - AOR GP2 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GP2 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Surprize

S18 AOR XB1 F1 Champion
Sep 21, 2016
Championship battle? GORD needs 6th or 7th if I win, and I might not even win xD

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Championship battle? GORD needs 6th or 7th if I win, and I might not even win xD
tbf m8 i overcame a 21pts lead with 2 races to go in another league im in, and ended up winning it by 11pts...anything is possible

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Good luck to both drivers tonight and hopefully have a good battle to end the season off

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
Good luck to both drivers tonight and hopefully have a good battle to end the season off
Inbefore they tangle and there will be stewards and I will suddenly decide the outcome.:sneaky: Who has bought me the most chocolate this season?
[GIPHY="evil laugh"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/T0NKVKaMSB1SM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]

• Funny
Reactions: CallumBCFC19

CallumBCFC19

1-time AOR X360 F5 Champion
Jun 2, 2014
Inbefore they tangle and there will be stewards and I will suddenly decide the outcome.:sneaky: Who has bought me the most chocolate this season?
[GIPHY="evil laugh"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/T0NKVKaMSB1SM/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
And I double my points tally in one race

• Funny
Reactions: The Genius

Stratis Ferrari

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 17, 2014
What a season that was!I really enjoyed it and some of the moments are truly unforgetable for me.Thank you to everyone who made this season a good one.Also thanks for making me improve my disgusting driving.We have had arguements about my driving and I want to believe that next season will be a much cleaner one for me and I will show who I really am.Lastly I want to apologize for my lag throughout the season (especially Monaco).I should have it fixed for next season.Anyway hope to see all of you back for next season.It has been a pleasure to race with you guys!
[DOUBLEPOST=1490564501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks lads for an awesome season! Even though I've had my ups and downs with some haha xD I've really enjoyed the battles with all of ya x

Special shout out to main men
@AOR BiGGzY96 @t3hmightymidg3t @Smithycity99 thanks lads for just being proper good pals x
The best has to be this one tonight:)

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
  • Funny
Reactions: CallumBCFC19