AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S6 - SUPER FORMULA - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S6 - SUPER FORMULA - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabitOff

Semi-Pro Karter
May 11, 2019
Hello! I made registration! The problem is that I am from iRacing and there I drive for the Spanish team (Positive Sim Racing) and this season we are not switching to GT Sport, so I’m alone without a team)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hello! I made registration! The problem is that I am from iRacing and there I drive for the Spanish team (Positive Sim Racing) and this season we are not switching to GT Sport, so I’m alone without a team)
Still We’d like to see Your livery before You start. RR1, that You are going to start in, will be streamed and We don’t want any abusive liveries. So on with it

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Teams are two drivers/cars so reach out to some of those that are single and We’ll see

Reactions: SabitOff

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I did not do good my time was 1:55.552
This not the correct way of doing it mate. I can't even see, that it's something that You did. Read the toppost again or look at how the others did it. I'll accept it for now though.

Irontiger91

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
This not the correct way of doing it mate. I can't even see, that it's something that You did. Read the toppost again or look at how the others did it. I'll accept it for now though.
My apologies I will get it sorted this evening

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
A bit far off my optimal for my liking but ah well. I won't be racing first half of the season, so I'll finish my signup during break week.

View attachment 80196

Went for another run to see what difference the patch made. Got within 3 tenths, though the optimal of this run was 8 tenths off the optimal of the previous one.
View attachment 81533
Time difference after latest physics update

Status
Not open for further replies.