PS4 - AOR GT3 Elite League - Car Selection | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT3 Elite League - Car Selection

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Ok guys i've updated the original post with the completed car selection, you had it spot on Bluerat. Thanks to everyone for posting their choices so quickly, now everyone can get used to their league car. :)

As far as manufacturers go we have 5 with McLaren, BMW, Audi, Aston and the RUF. However we only have one Aston, one Audi and one RUF so it may make sense to team up ANTONIOS, Nervotank and f1maniac so that it is fair.

I've updated the Main thread with the manufacturers, the top 2 results for each team will count towards the standings.

Last edited:

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Ok guys i've updated the original post with the completed car selection, you had it spot on Bluerat. Thanks to everyone for posting their choices so quickly, now everyone can get used to their league car. :)

As far as manufacturers go we have 4 with McLaren, BMW, Aston and the RUF. However we only have one Aston and one RUF so it may make sense to team up ANTONIOS and f1maniac so that it is fair.
1 Audi too :)

Reactions: Walsh89-

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Personally
No worries @Du7cH, so does that mean in practice we should have 3 teams? McLaren, BMW and Other?

If you can't all already tell, i'm a little bit excited for the league to start haha.
I don't think of it as teammates as such, as that's not the way GT3 championship is structured, for instance with the manufacturer's title, my take on it is there are a maximum of 4 independent drivers all driving for the same manufacturer but only the top 2 of those score points towards the manufacturers title regardless of how many drivers finish using that brand of car. so if 4 drivers finish for instance in the Audi only the top 2 Audi drivers contribute towards the points :)

But anyone is free to choose whatever manufacturer of car they wish as long as there are no more than 4 per manufacturer, you could even be a one man band and drive as a single driver if no-one else picks the same car :)

Kieran470

F1 Reserve Driver
Apr 14, 2014
Yeah IMO I think they should all switch to the same car but its up to them.

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah so it's single car teams for Audi, Aston and RUF at the moment, sorry for the confusion guys. If those guys would like to team up with each other then they could if they can agree on a car between the 3 of them, or just two of them could team up in the same car and the other stay as a 1 car team etc..

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
I guess with such fierce competition no one is going to play for the manufacturers title anyway haha ;-)

SamH95

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 24, 2014
I'm sorry but the Aston suits my driving style, i'm sticking with it plus i did a few hours practice with it today and don't really want to change xD

• Agree
Reactions: Bluerat

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Good to see you boys all have your cars picked :) I'll format your race thread guys with the driver line-up.

You do have until the first race to change should you wish to do so but please inform @Walsh89- of your new choice, although the car you pick after the first race is completed will be the car you are locked to for the duration of the season

Bluerat

Formula 3 1st Driver
May 14, 2015
Would be good if we all had different ones so we can easily identify people as the season goes on. "Ahhhh crap there's Bluerat in the blue Z4, best pull over and let him past" ;-) haha.

Daryl.Ferrari

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 11, 2015
Were to decide? I guess we can choose in the order if the TT laps? Also number 1 shouldnt be available imo. Only if champ right?

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Well if the guys driving the same cars want to decide between themselves on a livery to use then that's cool and probably would be more realistic. As it stands it's only the McLaren and BMW teams that would need to decide on liveries. Also i believe McLaren only have 5 or 6 liveries to chose from for 4 drivers.

My preference when signing up was for the white #12 McLaren 12C GT3 but i'm not too fussed which one i drive.

Walsh89-

F1 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Bluerat