PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
Had a really nice race at the start, moved up into P4. And after that I was pushing as hard as I could to catch @Jeff[NL] but the gap was staying the same pretty much, then on lap 36 I made a mistake braking too late for the 2nd chicane and I oversteered into the wall. After that I had a lot of damage and I was losing 5 second per lap. Looking back I think I should've pitted and fixed my car, probably would've been P8 then instead of P9.

My crash:

Congratulations to my teammate @Nova for winning the race! I hope I can bring in some more points in the other races and that we can win the team championship for team Dig Bicks (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enzo

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
What an annoying race. Could not get a clean lap in when qualifying. Then did some stupid changes to the setup for the race.

Had a great start, but struggled to find a proper pace in the first 10 or so laps and @Soulah passed me after my poor defending. The power trains @Xenon91 and @Enzo followed shortly after. Then i started to pick my pace back up and could rechallenge them. But its impossible to overtake these power trains down the straight, so i just had to sit back and wait.

@Xenon91 was first to make a mistake towards the end of the race. I got pass and started putting pressure on @Enzo. At this point i was sure i would grab that 4th before the end, it was just a question of when. But because of the fight with @Enzo @Xenon91 closed back up. On the 2nd last lap he tried a strange dive on the inside for 2nd chicane. He hit my backend and by some miracle i managed to not lose the car. I rewatched the incident on replay and to me it looks almost like a move made on purpose. Was it because i ruffled your feathers down the main straight just before or what was the idea? With 2 laps to go, worn tires and Aston vs. RUF its seems like a world class retard move. I saved the car and would thereby gain nothing from a steward enquiry since nothing happened at the incident.

Since i did not gain a proper gap in the middle part of the sector i had to go all in on the last corner to keep the Aston behind me on the main straight. I failed that horrible as i just lost the backend and spun out. Luckily i got back to hold onto 6th. Decent result after all but not what i hoped for.

Reactions: Enzo

Xenon91

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 16, 2016
Papand sorry for that, on my screen i did not hit you and i was too late on the brakes and tried to avoid to the left.
I had massive brake temp issues and had unreliable brakes. Im totally sorry for hitting you and it was never intentional.

What an annoying race. Could not get a clean lap in when qualifying. Then did some stupid changes to the setup for the race.

Had a great start, but struggled to find a proper pace in the first 10 or so laps and @Soulah passed me after my poor defending. The power trains @Xenon91 and @Enzo followed shortly after. Then i started to pick my pace back up and could rechallenge them. But its impossible to overtake these power trains down the straight, so i just had to sit back and wait.

@Xenon91 was first to make a mistake towards the end of the race. I got pass and started putting pressure on @Enzo. At this point i was sure i would grab that 4th before the end, it was just a question of when. But because of the fight with @Enzo @Xenon91 closed back up. On the 2nd last lap he tried a strange dive on the inside for 2nd chicane. He hit my backend and by some miracle i managed to not lose the car. I rewatched the incident on replay and to me it looks almost like a move made on purpose. Was it because i ruffled your feathers down the main straight just before or what was the idea? With 2 laps to go, worn tires and Aston vs. RUF its seems like a world class retard move. I saved the car and would thereby gain nothing from a steward enquiry since nothing happened at the incident.

Since i did not gain a proper gap in the middle part of the sector i had to go all in on the last corner to keep the Aston behind me on the main straight. I failed that horrible as i just lost the backend and spun out. Luckily i got back to hold onto 6th. Decent result after all but not what i hoped for.

Reactions: Papand