PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
Had a really nice race at the start, moved up into P4. And after that I was pushing as hard as I could to catch @Jeff[NL] but the gap was staying the same pretty much, then on lap 36 I made a mistake braking too late for the 2nd chicane and I oversteered into the wall. After that I had a lot of damage and I was losing 5 second per lap. Looking back I think I should've pitted and fixed my car, probably would've been P8 then instead of P9.

My crash:

Congratulations to my teammate @Nova for winning the race! I hope I can bring in some more points in the other races and that we can win the team championship for team Dig Bicks (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Enzo

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
What an annoying race. Could not get a clean lap in when qualifying. Then did some stupid changes to the setup for the race.

Had a great start, but struggled to find a proper pace in the first 10 or so laps and @Soulah passed me after my poor defending. The power trains @Xenon91 and @Enzo followed shortly after. Then i started to pick my pace back up and could rechallenge them. But its impossible to overtake these power trains down the straight, so i just had to sit back and wait.

@Xenon91 was first to make a mistake towards the end of the race. I got pass and started putting pressure on @Enzo. At this point i was sure i would grab that 4th before the end, it was just a question of when. But because of the fight with @Enzo @Xenon91 closed back up. On the 2nd last lap he tried a strange dive on the inside for 2nd chicane. He hit my backend and by some miracle i managed to not lose the car. I rewatched the incident on replay and to me it looks almost like a move made on purpose. Was it because i ruffled your feathers down the main straight just before or what was the idea? With 2 laps to go, worn tires and Aston vs. RUF its seems like a world class retard move. I saved the car and would thereby gain nothing from a steward enquiry since nothing happened at the incident.

Since i did not gain a proper gap in the middle part of the sector i had to go all in on the last corner to keep the Aston behind me on the main straight. I failed that horrible as i just lost the backend and spun out. Luckily i got back to hold onto 6th. Decent result after all but not what i hoped for.

Reactions: Enzo

Xenon91

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 16, 2016
Papand sorry for that, on my screen i did not hit you and i was too late on the brakes and tried to avoid to the left.
I had massive brake temp issues and had unreliable brakes. Im totally sorry for hitting you and it was never intentional.

What an annoying race. Could not get a clean lap in when qualifying. Then did some stupid changes to the setup for the race.

Had a great start, but struggled to find a proper pace in the first 10 or so laps and @Soulah passed me after my poor defending. The power trains @Xenon91 and @Enzo followed shortly after. Then i started to pick my pace back up and could rechallenge them. But its impossible to overtake these power trains down the straight, so i just had to sit back and wait.

@Xenon91 was first to make a mistake towards the end of the race. I got pass and started putting pressure on @Enzo. At this point i was sure i would grab that 4th before the end, it was just a question of when. But because of the fight with @Enzo @Xenon91 closed back up. On the 2nd last lap he tried a strange dive on the inside for 2nd chicane. He hit my backend and by some miracle i managed to not lose the car. I rewatched the incident on replay and to me it looks almost like a move made on purpose. Was it because i ruffled your feathers down the main straight just before or what was the idea? With 2 laps to go, worn tires and Aston vs. RUF its seems like a world class retard move. I saved the car and would thereby gain nothing from a steward enquiry since nothing happened at the incident.

Since i did not gain a proper gap in the middle part of the sector i had to go all in on the last corner to keep the Aston behind me on the main straight. I failed that horrible as i just lost the backend and spun out. Luckily i got back to hold onto 6th. Decent result after all but not what i hoped for.

Reactions: Papand