PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R7: Nurburgring GP 10/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R7: Nurburgring GP 10/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 7 - Nürburgring GP
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 10th May 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 41 Laps (1 formation lap + 40 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 10:00
- Race start time: 10:00
- Race finish time: 12:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Xenon91
- @SVK_Duchi

Last edited:

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
Having an issue with double up-shifting, hopefully won't hamper my race too much but we'll see. Anyone had this issue before and know of a way to fix it? I'm using a g27.

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Have you this in the windows profiler too, you had a hardware fail...??

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Having an issue with double up-shifting, hopefully won't hamper my race too much but we'll see. Anyone had this issue before and know of a way to fix it? I'm using a g27.
This seems to be something quite common for the Logitech users. But I can't remember what the fix was for this problem.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
What is the race pace times (if you guys share)?

I've done a handful of laps, looking at mid 1.56s

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
53's-54s seems to be a benchmark near the front. In qualifying we could see 52's.

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
If you can get into the 55's and do that on race pace i think you could challenge for top 10. That would be great in your first race.

• Informative
Reactions: SVK_Duchi

SVK_Duchi

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Oct 30, 2015
@FisiFan91 you will kill me but at my home is a huge **** storm on the sky. im curently on my phone and mi isp is going on aff all the time its killing me. mates everythink is against me this season work, weather and so on im really sorry. i dont have words for this situation mate ahhhhhhhh

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Been staring at 'preparing to configure windows' for 20min now. I'll give it another 5 before I hard reboot

Edit; ignore it's working:D

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
I was a bit disappointed with my qualifying 0.3 slower than my pb and I bottled my lap in the chicane trying to carry too much speed. My 1:53:909 got me into 7th but I knew it would be a nice close race in the top 10.

In the race on lap 1 I was really focused on the cars behind me and not so much on the cars in front, so going into the last corner of sector 2 I suddenly see 2 z4's going side by side through that turn in front of me. I'm on the inside aswell and the z4 spins which I did not expect at all. I got caught off guard and couldn't steer away from the apex in time and hit the z4 which was @GodfatherofShift. I think both of us had bad damage because we were crawling around the track, really sorry for that.

Lap 10 I made my pitstop and I was trying my hardest to put in some fast laps before the other guys will pit, hoping that I would be back in the mix. Indeed after lap 20 I found myself in P9. After that I was pushing as hard as I could to create a gap between me and @Jeff[NL]. I was very nervous because I knew that my tyres would be off worse near the end of the race. I picked up some places because of people crashing and I finished in P7, which is also where I had qualified but it would've been nice to battle instead of driving alone.

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Finally race without wheel problem. I didn't do anything differently than before but somehow wheel works now ok, hopefully same happen next week.
PCARS replays are strange. In the race I was racing with @DANGEROUS GIANETTA and now in the replay driver was @Mr AlcoN :unsure: So who was it (15th)?
Here's the picture from my replay:

WP_20170511_001.jpg

Reactions: FisiFan91

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Well that was certainly very interesting :p

Didn't do any practice apart from a handful of laps yesterday and then computer updating today, so wasn't overly optimistic.
Q: P14 I think it was, I could maybe have got a few more tenths, but nothing more.
R: I noticed that during qualifying on my 3 laps or so the tyres were really bad, so I did a last minute switch to run Mediums :p I now know that this was a stupid thing to do as everyone else was running softs, however, I knew I would be comfortable on tyres.

Car felt stable throughout the race and in the corners, but I lost most of the time due to the different tyre choice. Lost places to @Gxbbs @AndrexUK early on and then @Brandarous was pressuring me, it was nice to battle with him for a few laps, very respectful racing from both giving room but in the end, I had to let him go :p I couldn't outbrake him in that Audi :( Spent the rest of the race following @Brandarous with the gap initially around a second and then it went up to two.. then @GodfatherofShift came through when I made a mistake and the gap went to 3. Pitted when gap was at 4 and then tried to catch him, but again, Mediums vs Softs. Gap got up to 5.5 when him and @AndrexUK started battling and I pushed and pushed as hard as I could and got within a second, but ran out of laps :p

Video is uploading :p

GodfatherofShift

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2017
well, im really sry too @Soulah ... i was lagging the whole time, fucked my quali too, and made me spin that Corner what caused the incident :/ after this just tried to do some laps with my Little rear damage and pitted at lap 9, just avoid losing more time due to it. immediatelly i was able to to a few 1:54,0 in a row, was catching up to the other guys. about lap 18? i got a 3 sec freeze Screen and found myself back in the wall what ended my race finaly

andy_m

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 5, 2017
Hi Peeps :)

Not sure if I am allowed to post in here as I am not in this league but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed watching some of the live stream last night, for the first time. I only saw the link on the forum late but I still managed to watch quite a few laps to the end.

The battle between @AndrexUK and @Brandarous was certainly one of the highlights for me towards the end of the race. Really clean and exciting driving from the pair of them.

Cheers

andy (aka synkrotron)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
it was a great race from myside,
i hope everybody had a fun race yesterday.i tried to stay inside whiteline @AndrexUK :sneaky::whistle:.i touched to @Brandarous,srry mate for it.i always using late brake with ginetta.i had seen a door inside of you.:)
totally how i succed to kill my front tyres 3 laps to race finish.i used pit at 19 or 20 laps.:arghh:.i finished @jam_my21 front of you:).i mean 15th place belong to me mate.:D
thanks to @FisiFan91 and @Yorkie065.great job.i watched (y)(y)(y)
congratz to podium guys.wtf what a race pace guys.:spiderman:
congratz to my promate @ramdrop for great consistency.
and thanks other friends.